AIR BUBBLE POPPED IN COPPER FOAMS. URGENT!!

Originally Posted by KiCKZOR

notice how i didnt ask to lock this thread... cuz you guys are a bunch of idiots suckin me mad hard :
roll.gif
that's a little unecessary...

notice how i didnt ask to lock this thread... cuz you guys are a bunch of idiots suckin me mad hard :
roll.gif
dude you are going to get banned for staying stuff like that...totally unecessary

roll.gif
that's a little unecessary...

roll.gif
dude you are going to get banned for staying stuff like that...totally unecessary

whys it unneccesary when 20 kids are on my back about something they dont know anything about they should mind their own business and i wouldnt have anything to say there reporting me on ebay for a perfectly good pair of shoes but its all goood

whys it unneccesary when 20 kids are on my back about something they dont know anything about they should mind their own business and i wouldnt have anything to say there reporting me on ebay for a perfectly good pair of shoes but its all goood

if you guys MUST know the one thing about the soles on the coppers i have up for sale on ebay is that they have some remains from duct tape on them which could come off with a hot rag... the reason for this is because the sneakers that i have with clear soles i cover with duct tape so that the dirt doesnt get in and turn them yellow it works significantly but i tried taking it off a couple of pairs to sell them but some of the sticky stuff is still on them... my other pairs that i plan on keeping such as my spacejams and coolgreys i plan on leaving it on because i wear them.. just a little fact so maybe you guys get off my back
30t6p3b.gif

if you guys MUST know the one thing about the soles on the coppers i have up for sale on ebay is that they have some remains from duct tape on them which could come off with a hot rag... the reason for this is because the sneakers that i have with clear soles i cover with duct tape so that the dirt doesnt get in and turn them yellow it works significantly but i tried taking it off a couple of pairs to sell them but some of the sticky stuff is still on them... my other pairs that i plan on keeping such as my spacejams and coolgreys i plan on leaving it on because i wear them.. just a little fact so maybe you guys get off my back
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Wow what a bunch of snitches. Why are you guys even worried about it.. Your not buying them. This is why society is the way it is, a bunch of rats!!!!

THANK YOU FOR BRINGIN UP THT POINT!! BUT ACTUALLY IF ANY OF YOU KNEW WHA YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT THE COPPERS IM SELLING ON EBAY ARENT THE DEFECTED ONESI HAD 2 PAIRS AND ALREADY GOT RID OF THE DEFECTED ONES TO ONE OF MY BOYS THAT KNEW ABOUT THE PROBLEM SO EVERYONE IN HERE NEEDS TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH

lmaoooo what? you said it in this thread and told me you had no money and wanted to sell these for a lot so you could get another pair ASAP. quit lying son seriously.

you even told me you dont care about selling damaged stuff to other people on ebay
indifferent.gif

what goes around comes around,  i tried to help you out then you want to rip people off...SMH what goes around comes around.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Wow what a bunch of snitches. Why are you guys even worried about it.. Your not buying them. This is why society is the way it is, a bunch of rats!!!!

THANK YOU FOR BRINGIN UP THT POINT!! BUT ACTUALLY IF ANY OF YOU KNEW WHA YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT THE COPPERS IM SELLING ON EBAY ARENT THE DEFECTED ONESI HAD 2 PAIRS AND ALREADY GOT RID OF THE DEFECTED ONES TO ONE OF MY BOYS THAT KNEW ABOUT THE PROBLEM SO EVERYONE IN HERE NEEDS TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH

lmaoooo what? you said it in this thread and told me you had no money and wanted to sell these for a lot so you could get another pair ASAP. quit lying son seriously.

you even told me you dont care about selling damaged stuff to other people on ebay
indifferent.gif

what goes around comes around,  i tried to help you out then you want to rip people off...SMH what goes around comes around.

Zyzz wrote: lmaoooo what? you said it in this thread and told me you had no money and wanted to sell these for a lot so you could get another pair ASAP. quit lying son seriously.
exactly! i sold those already AND I NEED MONEY SO IM SELLING MY SECOND PAIR ALONG WITH A LOT OF OTHER STUFF so how bout you mind your business low life you dont got better things to do?smfh son get a life hop off

Zyzz wrote: lmaoooo what? you said it in this thread and told me you had no money and wanted to sell these for a lot so you could get another pair ASAP. quit lying son seriously.
exactly! i sold those already AND I NEED MONEY SO IM SELLING MY SECOND PAIR ALONG WITH A LOT OF OTHER STUFF so how bout you mind your business low life you dont got better things to do?smfh son get a life hop off

obviously thos protein shakes and tht justin beiber haircut aint givin you enuff priorites.. funny how u got so much time on ur hands

obviously thos protein shakes and tht justin beiber haircut aint givin you enuff priorites.. funny how u got so much time on ur hands

nah it doesnt really matter what you say because they have proffessional inspectors look at them i gonna try to get another pair on ebay for cheap or smething and sell these if not is there a wayto pop the air bubble without puncturing it? then i could say i was playing ball in them and if theres no holes its obviously a manufacure flaw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If they are broken you get a voucher and if they are fine you dont.....Unless you set your shoes on fire they arent going to send them back

nah it doesnt really matter what you say because they have proffessional inspectors look at them i gonna try to get another pair on ebay for cheap or smething and sell these if not is there a wayto pop the air bubble without puncturing it? then i could say i was playing ball in them and if theres no holes its obviously a manufacure flaw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If they are broken you get a voucher and if they are fine you dont.....Unless you set your shoes on fire they arent going to send them back

Originally Posted by nimhet

roll.gif

Reported 
happy.gif

And quoted so he can't change it 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

roll.gif

Reported 
happy.gif

And quoted so he can't change it 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom