AIR BUBBLE POPPED IN COPPER FOAMS. URGENT!!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

OP is selling the shoes on ebay without letting anyone know of the flaw....
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...sPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NT knows!     
laugh.gif

Wow what a bunch of snitches. Why are you guys even worried about it.. Your not buying them. This is why society is the way it is, a bunch of rats!!!!

Wow what a bunch of snitches. Why are you guys even worried about it.. Your not buying them. This is why society is the way it is, a bunch of rats!!!!

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

THANK YOU FOR BRINGIN UP THT POINT!! BUT ACTUALLY IF ANY OF YOU KNEW WHA YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT THE COPPERS IM SELLING ON EBAY ARENT THE DEFECTED ONESI HAD 2 PAIRS AND ALREADY GOT RID OF THE DEFECTED ONES TO ONE OF MY BOYS THAT KNEW ABOUT THE PROBLEM SO EVERYONE IN HERE NEEDS TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH

THANK YOU FOR BRINGIN UP THT POINT!! BUT ACTUALLY IF ANY OF YOU KNEW WHA YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT THE COPPERS IM SELLING ON EBAY ARENT THE DEFECTED ONESI HAD 2 PAIRS AND ALREADY GOT RID OF THE DEFECTED ONES TO ONE OF MY BOYS THAT KNEW ABOUT THE PROBLEM SO EVERYONE IN HERE NEEDS TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH

Originally Posted by KiCKZOR

what a coincidence
nerd.gif

what a coincidence
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by upandcoming

what a coincidence
nerd.gif

whats the coincidence? that im sellin kicks cuz i need money? first of all why do ay of yall care your not buyin them so dont even worry about it... just a bunch of haters 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by upandcoming

what a coincidence
nerd.gif

whats the coincidence? that im sellin kicks cuz i need money? first of all why do ay of yall care your not buyin them so dont even worry about it... just a bunch of haters 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

notice how i didnt ask to lock this thread... cuz you guys are a bunch of idiots suckin me mad hard :
roll.gif

notice how i didnt ask to lock this thread... cuz you guys are a bunch of idiots suckin me mad hard :
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom