Air Foamposite 1 Penny Hardaway P.E Via Modern Notoriety

23.jpg

I didn't even know they made P.E's like this before?? The black ridges are dope as heck!
http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2010/10/air-foamposite-1-royalblack-penny-hardaway-p-e/

the other day i was thinking what if they released the royals this year with the black ridges like penny colored them as a gimmick

the other day i was thinking what if they released the royals this year with the black ridges like penny colored them as a gimmick

He colored them in with a black marker cause the L said it didnt have enough black to it which wouldve lead to a fine

He colored them in with a black marker cause the L said it didnt have enough black to it which wouldve lead to a fine

yeah these were the ones he sharpied in...I thought it was dope due to the fact that they were on display at the amway. I never seen this pair nor did I know he sharpied them in..

yeah these were the ones he sharpied in...I thought it was dope due to the fact that they were on display at the amway. I never seen this pair nor did I know he sharpied them in..

I remember watching a game with penny wearing these, and wondering if a pair was coming out like that. But then the commentator's actually highlighted his pair saying, because of the rules he colored them with a sharpie. I was crushed... Lol

I remember watching a game with penny wearing these, and wondering if a pair was coming out like that. But then the commentator's actually highlighted his pair saying, because of the rules he colored them with a sharpie. I was crushed... Lol

Back
Top Bottom