Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

IM ACTUALLY KINDA DIGGING THE SAFARIS...TRYING NOT TO COP KICKS BUT WE SHALL SEE...IM WILLING TO BUY AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO DO TOO MUCH TO GET THEM OR PAY CRAZY PRICES

wasnt feeling the safari at all...seen em on feet looked pretty good as in like they dont really command attention...theres a suttleness to them

Don't give nike any ideas
laugh.gif
next thing you know nike is gonna give us a tie dye print on foams
mean.gif
The What the Foam sample was as close to tie dye as we'll see.

These are alright. Although its a Foamposite, I would have liked to see these with the safari print texture.

^He hasn't

He is playing off the fact that whatever Ye rocks everyone jumps on the boat acting like its the hottest, no matter what

The Foamposite One Safaris drop on Nov. 27th, it's on the footaction release calendar. They drop the same day as the Air Penny V Atomic reds. I'm leaning towards the Lil Penny V.

The Foamposite One Safaris drop on Nov. 27th, it's on the footaction release calendar. They drop the same day as the Air Penny V Atomic reds. I'm leaning towards the Lil Penny V.

thanks for the info.

but we know Nike can change that. Look at what happend with the Knicks foamposite. It was on Footlockers release calendar, and it turned out to be a mistake, removed, and renamed to the Phoenix foams.

Im still undecided about these tho. Any info on the anthracites dropping this holiday season? :nerd:

thanks for the info.

but we know Nike can change that. Look at what happend with the Knicks foamposite. It was on Footlockers release calendar, and it turned out to be a mistake, removed, and renamed to the Phoenix foams.

Im still undecided about these tho. Any info on the anthracites dropping this holiday season?
nerd.gif
Good point I was looking forward to those Knicks Foamposites. I still think Nike should drop a Candy Orange Foamposite one. I need a Orange/Total Crimson Foamposite upper in my rotation.

Good point I was looking forward to those Knicks Foamposites. I still think Nike should drop a Candy Orange Foamposite one. I need a Orange/Total Crimson Foamposite upper in my rotation.

it is a fall color, whats up nike?:nerd:

bumptiy bump bump.
I thought this thread got locked .

No pics on here yet? these are all over Instagram.
I wish retail was not $250.00

joints gonna tank hard....da 3 amigos of fail, those weathermans, da thermals, and these safaris rotting together indefinitely.
And the asteroids can't forget those :lol: tbh the only foam that will be a crazy release is the DB which is because mostly because of the name but imo I think its a clean shoe

joints gonna tank hard....da 3 amigos of fail, those weathermans, da thermals, and these safaris rotting together indefinitely.

I wonder if it's going to cause Nike to abandon the foam, change the release tactics of releasing one every month or change back to more basic colors without the gimmicks.

And the asteroids can't forget those :lol: tbh the only foam that will be a crazy release is the DB which is because mostly because of the name but imo I think its a clean shoe

I wonder if it's going to cause Nike to abandon the foam, change the release tactics of releasing one every month or change back to more basic colors without the gimmicks.

I doubt it, because there are still colorway that will sell out. Except Gentry

Then after that the "Spiderman" Pros :x :smh:

The only thing that will save these would be 3m on the dots... That full bright 3m not that dull crap.. Otherwise these chicken pox foams will sit for months

One pro and one penny a year like it used to be

Was perfect...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom