Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

SnapBack is pretty nice but Idc for snap backs often but the safari foams do have 3m right haven't been in this thread in a while I have a feeling they do tho

DJayGotSole THANKS LOL… SN: PREMIUM FOAMS (POSSIBLY THESE) RETAIL AT 250??? NO WAY I'D COP THESE AT 250

:smh:
Im surprised at you sir. You usually have impecable taste in kicks.
:lol: just joking, cop what you like.

The RD for these safaris is 11/27/13.
Footlocker has them on their release calendar and theyre listed as premiums. So I guess retail will be $250 foams

This is the best of the worse colorway

Really wasn't expecting much when I opened up this thread, but these are fire. It's just too bad they drop a week after the PS4. :lol:

Only foams iWork's get for $250 is the DBs but even then I don't think they deserve the price

These things should be called the notebook Foams because they remind me of those one subject notebooks that you see kids in Elementary school using... nothing about these remind me of anything to with Safari or any type of wildlife.

These things should be called the notebook Foams because they remind me of those one subject notebooks that you see kids in Elementary school using... nothing about these remind me of anything to with Safari or any type of wildlife.
i might be wrong but this has to do with the original safari shoe model and the print it was designed with and the name stuck to the pattern. its the same pattern on these foams and not a safari "wildlife."

i might be wrong but this has to do with the original safari shoe model and the print it was designed with and the name stuck to the pattern. its the same pattern on these foams and not a safari "wildlife."

Oh okay

The shoe's print should have been closer to this.White on Dark Grey/Dull Black

And throw on a smoked sole

It is, minus the smoke sole. Upper under the safari print is anthracite grey. Saw em last night and the soles are ice blue. I was actually very pleasantly surprised with em.

Also, little bro's pairs are all in the white box.

Peace,
J

The shoe's print should have been closer to this.White on Dark Grey/Dull Black

And throw on a smoked sole

It is, minus the smoke sole. Upper under the safari print is anthracite grey. Saw em last night and the soles are ice blue. I was actually very pleasantly surprised with em.

Also, little bro's pairs are all in the white box.

Peace,
J

First off, thanks for the info brah.

Second, I'm kinda surprised because they don't look that way in pics.

the price is what is keeping me from copping
im beginning to think that the price is starting to turn sneakerheads and more importantly resellers off... which means the hype is starting to die on graphic foams...im so ready for a regular foam count me in for those volts...i wonder if these will sell or will go to outlets like thermal maps did?

im beginning to think that the price is starting to turn sneakerheads and more importantly resellers off... which means the hype is starting to die on graphic foams...im so ready for a regular foam count me in for those volts...i wonder if these will sell or will go to outlets like thermal maps did?
You do know the volts have camo print, right?

You do know the volts have camo print, right?
yeah but in pictures its suttle and not all in your face like the last couple graphic foams...so to me its close enuff to being a regular foam...id love a plain foam but i guess with nike u gotta settle...

Back
Top Bottom