Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

I think the foamposite isn't dead but on the verge... if nike were to keep the color schemes simple we wouldn't see foams at all on the shelves after RD. but now that they believe this "print" is hot, they're running with it, now if they were to use a print that we want (not sure what that may be?) That'll be another story. Or as stated they could go back to releasing them every other month or so and have sell outs, but since foams are murked...I doubt it, I wonder what 2014 holds...

I think if they finally did a carbon fiber foam one like they did of the flightposite one it would be game over

Safaris look clean in person, ya'll quick to jump the gun on Nike for those crappy recent foamposite releases

If you think about it...the safaris aren't anything but the A72 chuck posites basically just in foamposite one form...now how many went crazy over the A72s? Ever thought about that?

If you think about it...the safaris aren't anything but the A72 chuck posites basically just in foamposite one form...now how many went crazy over the A72s? Ever thought about that?

They're different

but I thought those were *** too

So they went back to the regular nike box for these...that white box for the weathermans and the bloody tampons was dope

These are starting to pop up on craigslist. Im not feeling them too much. The grooves are non-existant.
naw, its there...da ugly print camouflages it da same way prototype cars wear camo to conceal any new grooves in da body...

these are terrible...

naw, its there...da ugly print camouflages it da same way prototype cars wear camo to conceal any new grooves in da body...

these are terrible...

I didnt mean it literally. I know the grooves are there, but you can hardly see them. I think Im done with foams this year. I keep the cash in hopes of nike dropping heat next year.

I like these. Only other "gimmicky" shoes I have is the Bron pure plats(that I've been trying to get rid of), but im in for these. Really wish they would put out them navy foams

I think next year the crazy colored foams will stop due to poor sales
Man I sure hope so, b/c things are getting out of hand ove there in Beaverton.  I'd love to see them go back to 09-2011, they had a great run those 3 years.  IMO

PURE PLATS ARE GIMMICKY? LOL..DIDNT KNOW... JUST SCOOPED A PAIR.. ANYWAY, I LIKE THESE BUT ILL PROBABLY PASS. TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM THE MESSY COLORWAYS. IF THEY EVER RELEASE THE CARBON FOAMPOSITE OR FLIGHTPOSITE I AM COPPING TWO AND STAYING OUT OF THE GAME FOREVER... THAT IS THE HOLIEST OF ALL GRAILS FOR ME AND I DONT WANNA PAY ANYONE 598 PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES FOR THEM ON EBAY EITHER..

Whats the release date for these and the other weirdo foams

I did give in and get the weatherman at $180.00 straight

but I'm not getting the tampons unless I can get them for under $160.00

Last edited:

WHAT THE HELL ARE THE TAMPONS LMAAAAAOOOOOO THEM FLORAL JOINTS?

:smh:
Im surprised at you sir. You usually have impecable taste in kicks.
:lol: just joking, cop what you like.

The RD for these safaris is 11/27/13.
Footlocker has them on their release calendar and theyre listed as premiums. So I guess retail will be $250 :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom