Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

Wow, not a single COP post, what is going on! I might be the first!
yea man I asked the same question.....I guess people are on the road or waiting to cop the Js or tapped out from getting ps4 or xbox or just waiting to catch black friday sales

or they tired of nike playing out the foams the way they are.
I hear ya... but not just for these there were other kix that released that I thought would have some buzz around them and their thread is just as dead...guess peeps waiting on payday friday

^^^ yea your're right about that. forum has been pretty quiet today.

BestBuy has been eating my money with all of these deals tho :lol:

I hear ya... but not just for these there were other kix that released that I thought would have some buzz around them and their thread is just as dead...guess peeps waiting on payday friday
Theres SOOOOOO many nikes releasing every weekend. Plus its the holiday season. Theres many other venues to spend money. Im happy with the distractions. They'll make the purchase painless.

ugliest foams ever.

foams are cool but i wouldnt even pay $100 for these SRS
The ugliest ever? thats your opinion, but I disagree. See the weathermans?

Joints look like Bacteria with all of those dots
This response and that Skip avy thou....
laugh.gif

ugliest foams ever.

foams are cool but i wouldnt even pay $100 for these SRS
QFT

I put these in my cart at 8am and **** signed me out!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Got My Pair Dropped Off Here At The Office....... $220 Out The Door Was Doable For This Release :pimp:

*Noticing In Person That The Orange Hue On These Foams Is Quite A Bit More "Neon" In Tone Than The Standard Nike "Safari" Releases From The Past... Not Sure How I Feel About That :rolleyes

I didn't think much of these when I saw the first photos, but grew to really like them as the RD got closer. Stopped by my local FTL after dropping off the kid at school and picked up a pair. I love the 'rough' texture of the 3M dots. Can't wait to unDS these. 

I copped to I like them but wish the orange would be red but still like them compared to wm and these thermals.

I just left the mall. They are dope im waiting for them to go on sale then im coppping.

yea man I asked the same question.....I guess people are on the road or waiting to cop the Js or tapped out from getting ps4 or xbox or just waiting to catch black friday sales

That is true, there are just too many releases at the moment I think. December will be even more crazy, 5 shoes I am looking forward to, when does Nike start cherish the true collectors???

nike realized no one is coppin these and they sitting cuz swoosh discounted em for $150. only way i was coppin these was on discount

I know everyone had mixed feelings on these.... but I think these are nice...considering what they have been releasing as "foams" lately..... I Copped online @ Nike Store when I saw that they were not going to sellout.

Meh...to each his own, buy what you like.

Have a great Turkey day everyone!
you're right.i like em too.if i go to the mall on friday i may either cop these or the blue crab kd 6 if they didnt sell out

No, they aren't 3m. I had a pair and although the wire combined with the glaze finish reflects brightly it's not 3m. See area 72 Barkleys.... same material different pattern.

Back
Top Bottom