Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

Real question is why Nike decided to scrape bringing back the black foams this holidays. Woulda been an instant sellout

the 3m on these
smile.gif
I could hardly tell it was 3m,

much, much better in person. looks like real safari print instead of just polka dots. the flash on all these pics make them look gaudy, but they're really not bad at all. $250+ tax is just ridiculous though...same reason i didn't cop the forging iron lebron 11's. you gotta draw the line somewhere, especially around the holidays.

but discount these things to below 200 and i'm all over them

Last edited:
Over 30 pairs sitting cold in my store.

Shoe overall is decent compared to other trash foams Nike has put it's name on in recent drops with the exception of the gum bottom camos & stealths even. Sport royals were mediocre at best. Doernbechers were actually nice but not worth hype/resell price. With the skittle ugly asteroids coming out I'm not sure where foams are going. Outlets?

So sad what they've done to foams. Was feeling the originals when I was a kid, although my parents weren't going to drop $200 for shoes. Glad I got my eggplants and got out. I don't miss any of these new releases.

much, much better in person. looks like real safari print instead of just polka dots. the flash on all these pics make them look gaudy, but they're really not bad at all. $250+ tax is just ridiculous though...same reason i didn't cop the forging iron lebron 11's. you gotta draw the line somewhere, especially around the holidays.

but discount these things to below 200 and i'm all over them
yup

cant believe these sat and those Weatherman sold.

these aren't that bad. im just not about that 250 life. Gucci and Bred 1 coming. Just got Forging and Air Max Plus. i cant do it.

cant believe these sat and those Weatherman sold.

these aren't that bad. im just not about that 250 life. Gucci and Bred 1 coming. Just got Forging and Air Max Plus. i cant do it.
i think these didnt sell as much because of other heat that came out around em

To anyone who has balled in foams:

Did you get any pain on the outer edge of your midfoot? Where the carbon fiber extends?

Actually enjoyed these on court a lot more than I thought despite that pain on one foot. Any input would be appreciated

Tried to pick up a sz 12 at the local house of hoops last night and they finally soldout. The worker told me they sat for 3 days and they also have a few other sizes left. Looking on ebay these are basically selling for near if not a little under retail. Guess ill just snag one off of there.

Tried to pick up a sz 12 at the local house of hoops last night and they finally soldout. The worker told me they sat for 3 days and they also have a few other sizes left. Looking on ebay these are basically selling for near if not a little under retail. Guess ill just snag one off of there.

It was a sign from God lol, save your money... these ain't worth it. Wait until the prices drop.

Weathermans are up on SneakerSteal for $89.99

Wait....

Which they do with every release, one pair. It builds a follower base. I know you didn't mean it like this, but this type of statements could mislead people into thinking they'll be able to pick these up for $89.99 or less than $150 even

Not trying to argue or start anything, just not sure if you knew SneakerSteal did these types of things

It was a sign from God lol, save your money... these ain't worth it. Wait until the prices drop.

Wait....
You know what.. i think you are right about that because i was thinking the same thing when i walked out of FL. BUTTTTT i just copped a pair just now on endclothing for $220 shipped. =/

i swear these are sleepers. They could have been better as far as the pattern of the 3m dots but everything else is on point. The asteroids on the other hand are heinous and they doo look like they are inspired by the super skrull marvel character.

...still wont pay $250 though. Im saving that for the carbon fibers when/ if they release.

I paid $225 w/ bday coupon for these.  I'm sure I could have paid less if I held out, but I had to have them when I saw them.

Always have loved the safari pattern and love how these turned out.  Not saying there aren't better foams but these I wanted.

My manager told me that Nike is going to retire the foamposite for a bit after she got off a conference call. She said the reason they are is because they think the market is flooded with too many foamposite. I tried telling her that it wasn't because of too many foamposites but because they were releasing sub-par cw and nobody is trying to pay more for uglier shoes

Back
Top Bottom