Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

I think these look real good in person.  The best foam print version so far in my opinion, but I know thats not saying much.  Still, nicer in person.

I hope when all these Foams (Weatherman, Thermal, Spiderman, Safari, Spiderman, whatever the **** else) hit outlets, I hope it sends a wake up call to Nike that Gentry has completely ****** up the division.

No Pennys in sight, no Barkleys, trash foams, and a ton of ruined classic with fuse and Vac-tech :smh:

Dude is a cancer

Last edited:
Unheardof in Cincy blowing these out for black Friday. $150 + Ohio tax & shipping. As of right now, they still have 8, 8.5 (x2), 10 (x2), and 10.5 (x2). Give Phil a call at (513) 744-9444

Peace,
J

^ Good to hear. I think I was there when you called. When I left, they still had quite a bit of good stuff for 40% off, but scattered sizes.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
I'd pay 150 plus shipping for these. Wished there was an 11 as well

Ill find them for less than 200 hopefully

^Haven't seen a 14 anywhere. Unheardof didn't get one and neither did our closest FTL. Not sure what's up with that.

Peace,
J

Saw these in person today. Not that bad. $250 is bad tho.
I passed on the $150 offer too. Too much stuff ahead of these right now and I've been boycotting foams lately. Can't break the streak now.

Not even for $150 swoosh got a FSR 
laugh.gif

LOL at the FUBU tank...These were aight but the Foamposite is already sore from all these previous releases. Nike needs to quit pimpin out its classic shoes

The safari print was poorly executed IMO! They dont have any soul to them...Remind me of Jroogas closet classics...SMH

Honestly, I really like these foams. If the price drops, I'll snag em.

It was either these or the Oreos. I was looking for a black+ white colorway.

Time will tell on these, hopefully the price drops.

Props to everybody who really don't like the shoe, it leaves more for those that do like.

Thanks fam

Does Nike even realize/think how far $250 can go even on other sneakers? The price is hideous can't wait for the outlet drop or the fall line foams to die

Still dont get why they are making these ugly *** shoes and not bringing back dr dooms

Back
Top Bottom