AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

If those black/green/silver/red came out i'd seriously sell all of my other kicks ( minus foams ).. and wear them #%%## everyday
eek.gif

Here's a larger version of the catalog picture...kinda blurry, but you can see the swoosh on the side will be purple.

purplefoamoa9.jpg

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

^^ naw they like a tie my dude
If these release with the same type of purple discoloration as the Flightposites and have a clear sole, then they definitely trump the Eggplants.

That purple joint is probably one of the best colorway I've seen of a foamposite. If only they'd release it like that....

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

^^ naw they like a tie my dude
If these release with the same type of purple discoloration as the Flightposites and have a clear sole, then they definitely trump the Eggplants.

no way, the eggplants are a true classic. these are just under those if they release that way or even a tie, but definitely not better. the only joints isee trumping the eggplants(as far as foams are concerned) are the carbon fibers or the penny samples

I just think the Foamposite One in general is the better looking shoe between the 2. No denying that the Eggplants are a classic, but if you put the samecolorway (not just a generic purple, but the same chameleon-esque eggplant) a foam one... It gets no better.

Top 5 GR Foamposites of All-Time (IMO):

1) Foamposite One (original)

2) Air Flightposite (Black Carbon)

3) Air Flightposite (Eggplants)

4) Air Foamposite Pro (Black/Voltage)

5) Total Air Foamposite Max (Silver/Black-Teel) & Air Fantaposite Max (White/Silver)

I seriously doubt it'll be the eggplant on the Foam One... for one, it's listed as varsity purple, isn't it? I can't really picture theeggplant color on the Foam One's slightly different material/texture anyway. They'll probably just be a solid purple, which is fine for me.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I seriously doubt it'll be the eggplant on the Foam One... for one, it's listed as varsity purple, isn't it? I can't really picture the eggplant color on the Foam One's slightly different material/texture anyway. They'll probably just be a solid purple, which is fine for me.

You're right, the shade/finish of the purple should be different. Metallic purple is the color of the Flights, opposed to varsity purple on theFoams.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

different enough from the penny blues imo. thats what makes some classics classic. you can finetune just one aspect of a colorway into another color and youve hit the jackpot again.

release the whole rainbow of Foamposites and be done with it. the shoe is so unique with its upper, why not highlight that.

these all would be instant successes imo.:
i4l6xk.jpg

lmk if its a problem reusing your PS image, bp. the watermark is still there.

oly ring pack?? this tops the trash jordan VI anyday imo. it is 6 diff. shoes but sometimes that what it takes:
29lnvis.jpg

I would consider selling my kidney to have 3x this pack.

grin.gif
serious PS! that oly pack would be straight bananas. i'm especially feelin the gold and green ones!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nike is doing so many other olympic inspired shoes, why not do some penny foams?

Back
Top Bottom