AIR FORCE 1 SAMPLE

From 1997.  Does anyone know if these are legit samples?  And what about the tip of the jewel, all four are like that.  Is that just how they age or did Nike make these that way?
1jkj5w.jpg

2ykco5u.jpg

23swz9l.jpg

From 1997.  Does anyone know if these are legit samples?  And what about the tip of the jewel, all four are like that.  Is that just how they age or did Nike make these that way?
1jkj5w.jpg

2ykco5u.jpg

23swz9l.jpg

I hope so cuz I just pulled the trigger. They look pretty good tho so Im not really worried

I hope so cuz I just pulled the trigger. They look pretty good tho so Im not really worried

I did remember around April or May 1997 they released a navy blue/white/columbia blue version of those AF1's in a midtop. AF1's from the 90's were fire. Better than the %%!%###+ they drop today.

I did remember around April or May 1997 they released a navy blue/white/columbia blue version of those AF1's in a midtop. AF1's from the 90's were fire. Better than the %%!%###+ they drop today.

that colrway actually dropped back in 1997, but the jewel was all clear, i was killing those mids... 8th grade, i remember like it was yesterday... thank god they dropped the way they did.. you gotta love the quality of them shoes, i love that leather

that colrway actually dropped back in 1997, but the jewel was all clear, i was killing those mids... 8th grade, i remember like it was yesterday... thank god they dropped the way they did.. you gotta love the quality of them shoes, i love that leather

The ONLY mids I would wear today.The rest can burn in hell.I loved my pair and wore them until they had the gangsta lean going on.

The ONLY mids I would wear today.The rest can burn in hell.I loved my pair and wore them until they had the gangsta lean going on.

Back
Top Bottom