Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Thoughts on yellow laces? They don't look too bad, imo. Not my pair, btw.
Screenshot_20220927-121107_Instagram.jpg

In case anyone was wondering, nike CS let me add my discount code on these. $18 saved for another day.

Those denim jogger pants… I think I might have gotten a pair of those for my son when he was like 12- 24 months old. Easy on and off for toddlers.

Look about as terrible as those yellow laces in these. Na they way worse 😂

Those denim jogger pants… I think I might have gotten a pair of those for my son when he was like 12- 24 months old. Easy on and off for toddlers.

Look about as terrible as those yellow laces in these. Na they way worse 😂

Those pants are definitely worse. That's what fat kids would wear

Got my SNKRS order in today. First thing that pops out (aside from no extra laces :frown: ) is the quality. Best quality on 1s I’ve seen in a lonnng while.

Comparing to SBB, leather is stiffer all around but seem like better quality leather. The black parts finally feel like good leather (instead of that pleathery stuff). For leather/quality I hands down prefer the Taxis. A fantastic J1 release fo sure — these are the real deal.

Don’t sleep on these!

Taxi leather better than sbb leather, that’s the first I heard of that lol
Got my SNKRS order in today. First thing that pops out (aside from no extra laces :frown: ) is the quality. Best quality on 1s I’ve seen in a lonnng while.

Comparing to SBB, leather is stiffer all around but seem like better quality leather. The black parts finally feel like good leather (instead of that pleathery stuff). For leather/quality I hands down prefer the Taxis. A fantastic J1 release fo sure — these are the real deal.

Don’t sleep on these!

Wow...USPS delivery date was this Friday and I was thinking maybe even as late as Monday of next week.

Just checked though and it says out for delivery TODAY.

...might even be wearing these to school tomorrow. :emoji_pray: :pimp::D

I was supposed to get my pair today. But something something Hurricane.

I wish GOAT had $ off coupons so I could double up.

FedEx employees need hazard pay. Im in Central FL and we are still getting crazy rain and wind before landfall but somehow my shoes got delivered today.

Shoes look good but on the left pair there are some black marks.

E2C60DAA-EFB7-4DE5-B7C5-7D947BB6325E.jpeg
692C188A-5A6D-41AF-8BAC-DAE4CCAE0585.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom