Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Even though I am surprised JB is dropping another pair of black/red 1s, I will still cop this pack since I missed out on the 2001s and the Straps from lastyear. I'm not gonna keep the green ones though.

I saw these in person today at my local Finish Line and they are immaculate. I can't wait til RD.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I want these now, but I'm gonna be patient. These are gonna be dirt cheap at the end of the summer.
I hope your right.

368373576.jpg
seen them in person....so lovely....may have to cop them

are these the HIGH tops or THE HIGH HIGH tops

samething i could have got the pack today for retail

but i think i will wait it out

i would love to pay $200.00 or less for these or i dont need them

got a chance to tke a closer look at em shoes .... they dope ... homeboy was selling for $250.00 ... money kinda tight now but would ve been a nice pick up

I missed the straps and the previous red/blk 1s..so I am very happy to see these. Also the celtics look very cool...and like everyone else agrees the boxlooks great! As soon as my shoetrends order comes I will take detailed pics for sure.

i only want the red/black color way , but nicekicks.com has some dope pics of this pack. hopefully i can cop these later on.

Since I'm a C's fan, I will cop but will sleep on this for a lil while and hope they go on sale for like 180 or something. If I miss out, it's allgood. I still got the BMPs.

Originally Posted by DB24

Is NDC, finishline or footlocker getting these?
Yep if your spot got the Nubuck 12s and Raging Bulls you should be fine.

My spot has 2 Size 12s and No 13s...kind of weird so if your a 13 i would highly suggest to check your spot.
It was a Footaction btw.

Back
Top Bottom