Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

anyone want to split the pack.. i want the 8.5 celtics..
smile.gif

copped from shoetrends, last time they arrived a week before they were supposed to be shipped out, and that better not happen again. if it does they gonna besitting on the front step for days before anyone gets home, and you know some %%*+ boy will take em and wear my damn shoes

The blk/reds on most of the packs I looked at have creased up toeboxes straight out the box.
frown.gif

Prob gonna sell off the greens. $170 for the pack is a def purchase for me.

These are MORE abundant than the Raging Bull pack. I expect sales to be a bit better considering they're $85 cheaper.

The box is mad cool on these.

Originally Posted by abernja

The blk/reds on most of the packs I looked at have creased up toeboxes straight out the box.
frown.gif

Prob gonna sell off the greens. $170 for the pack is a def purchase for me.

These are MORE abundant than the Raging Bull pack. I expect sales to be a bit better considering they're $85 cheaper.

The box is mad cool on these.
where are they $170 at?
nerd.gif

yeah made me feel dumb for buying from shoetrends, I better not get a creased up pair either

and i could have got a gift card if i bought from champs, I wasnt sure if the popular sizes would still be there in mid august

Originally Posted by Houstons23rd

Anybody got the release date

They release 07/11/09

For those asking, one of the perks besides my "Great Pay" is the Employee Discount. $225-30%+tax=$170

I wouldn't feel confident to say yours won't be creased up. I'd say it's a 50/50 chance.

If you don't have an employee discount, Shoetrends is probably your best bet in getting any pair of J's below retail. Just saved myself $45 buying fromShoetrends.com.
Plus, I'm a frequent customer of shoetrends and they tend to ship earlier than the actual ship date stated on their pre-order statement.

Id wait an extra week or two after release date to get $45 off any shoe.

had these for about a week and just found time to crack open the box. i thought the red joints would be different from the strap I's that came out thisyear, but they're exactly the same except for the strap holder on the back......

I can't wait for the metalics.......

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

had these for about a week and just found time to crack open the box. i thought the red joints would be different from the strap I's that came out this year, but they're exactly the same except for the strap holder on the back......

I can't wait for the metalics.......

^^^^^^^^ those celtics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dam i need a pair asap.. im a 8.5 to.

yeah, the celtics are looking real good. Don't need another pair of black red 1's tho

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

had these for about a week and just found time to crack open the box. i thought the red joints would be different from the strap I's that came out this year, but they're exactly the same except for the strap holder on the back......
Man, I really didn't want to hear that.
frown.gif
I was hopingthey'd step up the quality a bit. Oh well...

DAMN DAMN DAMN so mad I missed ST.com drop .. DAMN 215 shipped aint BAD aint BAD aint BAD at all. IM SO MAD .

if i can't get those lance armstrong forces then i'll cop these with an employee discount.

I want these now, but I'm gonna be patient. These are gonna be dirt cheap at the end of the summer.

man i really want those celtics, just need someone to split the pack with. im still sitting on 2 pairs of strapped ones

Back
Top Bottom