Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

oh well missed out on the coupon but I used bing.com so its still good. but sucks that I have to wait 60 days to get cashback.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yea the codes work...do these fit like the ol/nl? right.....?
nerd.gif

I would say these fit slightly larger than OL/NL, but still TTS.

For what it's worth, I think this package is very underrated right now. I guess the black/red straps being released so recently killed some interest inthese. What happened to all the people begging for true high top ones in original colorways the past couple of years?

Qauestion should i GET a half size bigger because I had a hard time getting into them when lace all the way to the top

^i dont think so im wearin mine with my actual size and this shoe is a slight slight bigger than some other 1's

i had a hard time gettin in em with when they're tied all the way and i could feel it creasin too

i'd suggest you loosen up the laces first then put your feet in em see how your feet actually fits in em (do your toes touch the front, how much room isleft all around, etc.)

Well since no one took a picture, i guess i'll fill my own request.

This is where its at. Black laces. The black/reds look better with black laces too. I'm kind of disappointed with the red on them. Its very dull comparedto the 01, i'll take a comparison shot of that later.

img2140mgv.jpg

I just copped off of Eastbay and plan to retrun my other pack to the store. Does anybody think they'll be any problems with me switching the laces on oneof my pairs?

my pack came in the mail today. i like them, but the qulity on the black and reds is worse than any of my other 1s. still a good deal imo. i had a $100gift card with made them cheaper than my employee discount. our finish line hasn't sold one pack yet.

These run a little small, I'd go up half a size.

The leather is unlike any other 1's released prior to '07, it is very stiff.

I've noticed sometimes my toes, or just big toe, will slightly touch the front of shoes when I walk, and it feels fine because it is usually pretty softinside if its a leather sneaker, however these were very uncomfortable in my normal size because if your toe touches the front at all it feels like there justmight possibly be a cement blockade under the mudguard with the pleather

DAMN .... mad about that size 12 GONE already on EASTBAY. I was just about to cop with that 20% off too.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

These run a little small, I'd go up half a size.

The leather is unlike any other 1's released prior to '07, it is very stiff.

I've noticed sometimes my toes, or just big toe, will slightly touch the front of shoes when I walk, and it feels fine because it is usually pretty soft inside if its a leather sneaker, however these were very uncomfortable in my normal size because if your toe touches the front at all it feels like there just might possibly be a cement blockade under the mudguard with the pleather
may you should tie your shoes tighter or something bc the 1s are longer in length (width usually the problem for most people). that should fixthe problem of your toes jamming unless the pair you got really isnt your true size, meaning your true size in 1s would be half size up from what you got orsomething.

im still trying to figure out if half size down should be ok in these. im hoping so since true size is a bit long, im just concerned with the width of goinghalf size down, hopefully it works out.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I just copped off of Eastbay and plan to retrun my other pack to the store. Does anybody think they'll be any problems with me switching the laces on one of my pairs?
Anybody want to answer my question? I could always switch them back.

And I know it doesn't seem like a big deal
laugh.gif

Just picked up this pack off eastbay in sz. 13 with 20% off $186 shipped, all I really wanted was the Celtics cw. Ebay prices are like $140 for just theCeltics so $45 more for both is cool wit me. The 20% off code is URLEB8C7

Originally Posted by aphexacid

This is where its at. Black laces. The black/reds look better with black laces too. I'm kind of disappointed with the red on them. Its very dull compared to the 01, i'll take a comparison shot of that later.
The DMP 1s have a dull red compared to the 2001s because out of all 6 black/red 1s to ever release, the 2001 retros had the brightest red. Hereare pics of all 6 black/red 1s (not mine. taken from koaladub on ISS):

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by aphexacid

This is where its at. Black laces. The black/reds look better with black laces too. I'm kind of disappointed with the red on them. Its very dull compared to the 01, i'll take a comparison shot of that later.
The DMP 1s have a dull red compared to the 2001s because out of all 6 black/red 1s to ever release, the 2001 retros had the brightest red. Here are pics of all 6 black/red 1s (not mine. taken from koaladub on ISS):

Hmmm....Now that's interesting. So the red is closest to the originals. I'm used to my 01 pair, dont own originals. I still think the in your face redof the 01's is the nicest. Its good to know that at least they did something right.

So it looks like that pic 1985-present, right to left?

Back
Top Bottom