Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

My local Finishline got these in already but won't sell till Saturday the 11th. Box is sick and so are the colorways. Retail is $225. Copped!

The colors at the new school I am going to be working at are green, black and silver...I have to get my hands on a pair of these green ones. They are hot! Nicework JB!

10z1oc2.jpg

Some more pics.

hmmm i want these too...i need to get rid of my gf... haha ill have more dough in my pockets

Originally Posted by pay jape

hmmm i want these too...i need to get rid of my gf... haha ill have more dough in my pockets
laugh.gif
I like this pack, but I hope it sits for a while

Im going to try and find somewhere to get these early. Hopefully the local spot got them in already. I need these asap so i can MOVE on ... lol

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im going to try and find somewhere to get these early. Hopefully the local spot got them in already. I need these asap so i can MOVE on ... lol
why don't you hit me up? I'm going to get some early just pm me.

would like to cop, but just scooped up the trainer legacy pack. if my connect can hook me up with a discount, i may cop. wonder if these are going to layaround like the OLNL packs did a few years ago.

if anyone in NYC wanna split this pack PM me to let me know, ill take the blk/red =]

I want those Celtics I's to rock with some khakis, black tee and and black celtics fitted I just picked up. Fresh for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom