Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kalon2000

can't find an 11, but i talked to a nike rep and he said there will be an official release this year, and that they will also release different colors.
Hopefully they wont have the big black X on them. I really want a pair
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Yea...restocking on this pe-nuts. lol

If thats true than VEGAS is giving a chance to those that didn't get a pair, get a pair!

Hypebeasts killing the game showing up all early "ran" in Charlotte too... And it wasn't only "just kids" either... 

Only to line up and get gas faced with manager when things were organized, and handed out one per pair tickets with the size on the ticket.

smh.

My other homies walked right up in line, less than a hour before open -- and got their product and rolled out.

lol.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
the beginning of that video looked like the ending of 28 Weeks Later when the infected were running through Paris.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
the beginning of that video looked like the ending of 28 Weeks Later when the infected were running through Paris.

it just starts and you see people running 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

looks like hype has died down some for these..glad i sold my 3rd pair on ebay,now that i have these & from looking at the comparison pics everyone has been posting i don't know why people would compare banneds to OG's or even 2001's..there completely different..i may use the 300 i got from selling my banneds to put towards the black and royal 2001 pair..hmm decisions decisions

thats the story of most, if not all, JB releases these days. People who wanted them got them, and those who didn't and didn't want to pay resell price are waiting to see what the retail version will look like. If they are this version, the ones that dropped at the outlet will plummet faster than a meteorite. If the black X version does indeed drop with the same leather that the DMP 1s had, these will sit at the $235-$250 mark. I also don't see those coming in a special box, but instead in the regular black/grey box. regardless, after the cardinal VIIs drop there is no worthy JB releases until August when the Black/Met. Silver Vs come out, so people who are itchy for a kicks fix will gravitate toward these (which is why i don't see these going below the $225 mark).

the interesting about the Black/Red 1 is that each retro had their own differences and these are no different. it's a matter of opinion about which one is the "best". Let's just be glad they decided to bring this classic back again and this time actually gave a damn when it came to quality and presentation (both of which are almost always missing on Jordan 1s due to their low production costs).

well said bro....but like you said you dont want them being the exact same so there all diffrent in there own way thats what makes them all special...i mean they put nike air on the tongue..lol..thats more then good enough for me...

that video was crazy. and a restock is coming? guess those of us that waited at the mall since 1030 the night before got okey-doke'd. ah well. only two locations to get restocks soon?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Saw Marcs comparison pics... snapped a few myself... 94,01,Banned  
nice comparos brotha.
i still hate u.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

I DONT KNOW IF POSTED BUT I JUST PICKED UP THIS HAT.LMK WHAT U GUYS THINK
so jb put out a cap for a scrapped shoe that were marked b-grade and went straight to outlets?!
i see what they did there.

that houston vid was entertaining. 50 yard dash then an army crawl underneath a metal gate into a 100 yard dash.
will they be doing suicide drills when the concords drop?
good grief, charlie brown.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

nice comparos brotha.
i still hate u.
wink.gif

so jb put out a cap for a scrapped shoe that were marked b-grade and went straight to outlets?!

that houston vid was entertaining. 50 yard dash then an army crawl underneath a metal gate into a 100 yard dash.
30t6p3b.gif
 ... TRUTH .. was thinking the same thing

So I was wondering, but differ this release to past releases.. except d fact dat it hit the outlets before major retailers..

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

nice comparos brotha.
i still hate u.
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 ... TRUTH .. was thinking the same thing

master plan.......i hope they dont release "b-grade concords" at the outlets first on haloween-blk friday & then actually release them a day before x-mas
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom