Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its frustrating that some of these outlets are gettting restocks and not allowing phone orders yet some of the closest outlets near mine aren't getting it argggggggggg

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Ontario Mills had a restock of 30 pairs today.
SMH I'm assuming they're all gone by now... Still looking for a pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

nerd.gif
you know what happens when you assume...

wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

I was down at the mills in Tempe this morning. They got a restock of 60 pairs. I was like 45 in line until everyone and their mother all of the sudden knew someone up front. The line got cut off 4 people in front of me. Oh well, at least I copped a pair last week for myself. I was just looking to get a pair for my kid.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

nerd.gif
you know what happens when you assume...

wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

No need.. Even if I did call, I'd still have to sneak outta work and drive 45 min. to Ontario.. Wasn't gonna happen either way especially with the "no phone order" bs

Originally Posted by azjordans

I was down at the mills in Tempe this morning. They got a restock of 60 pairs. I was like 45 in line until everyone and their mother all of the sudden knew someone up front. The line got cut off 4 people in front of me. Oh well, at least I copped a pair last week for myself. I was just looking to get a pair for my kid.
that's sucks.

so that's 2 restocks mentioned today:
ontario mills (30 pairs)
arizona mills (60 pairs)

last friday:
riverhead (30 pairs)

so now b-grade outlet releases are getting restocks?!
you're not foolin anyone jb.
eyes.gif

good to hear about the restocks. hopefully more is on the way to drive reseller prices down.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by azjordans

that's sucks.

so that's 2 restocks mentioned today:
ontario mills (30 pairs)
arizona mills (60 pairs)

last friday:
riverhead (30 pairs)

so now b-grade outlet releases are getting restocks?!
you're not foolin anyone jb.
eyes.gif

someone bold & 7 font his last statement im at wk & can't

Im just waiting for the right opportunity. Because you got these clowns that ran down there and spent all their graduation bread and emptied their entire bank account thinking they'd make a come up. But now they just sitting on them and don't even got lunch money.

Reselling isn't for everybody. Its like any investment. Gotta be willing to be without that money for awhile to see it multiply. These young kids don't understand that. & I wish they'd just leave the pairs in the store instead of loosing their damn minds and camping for hours and getting in fights and everything to make a $30 profit. Piss poor financial education... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Im just waiting for the right opportunity. Because you got these clowns that ran down there and spent all their graduation bread and emptied their entire bank account thinking they'd make a come up. But now they just sitting on them and don't even got lunch money.

Reselling isn't for everybody. Its like any investment. Gotta be willing to be without that money for awhile to see it multiply. These young kids don't understand that. & I wish they'd just leave the pairs in the store instead of loosing their damn minds and camping for hours and getting in fights and everything to make a $30 profit. Piss poor financial education... 
eyes.gif

That's why u have to dump the shoes as quick and at a good price ASAP, and u shouldn't have a hard time re-selling.

Just called Ontario 12:33 PM 6/6/11- All sold out.

Asked if they will be getting anymore in.

They said they had no clue, today was a random one.

Originally Posted by Jekih

The finished edges of the shoe panels clearly indicate the superiority of the bans... I've really got to get another pair in my size after I sell this 11.
not necessarily.
the high straps also had finished edges on the panels and those were a pile of poop.
img6043a.jpg

img6044z.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THERE WAS A LINE FOR THE RESTOCKS?
Sounds like it. I was gonna check vacaville to see if they might restock but looks like it's not worth it if people are lining up. Don't want to waste the gas and time just to leave empty handed.

I wonder if the these will be a series of shoes coming. "Imagine If..." series they brought Nike Air back on these..Imagine If.. Well you guys can fill in the rest... Genius JB.. Bunch of Geniuses!!..

Originally Posted by doyung9

To everyone wondering, I just got back from where I got mine yesterday and they don't have any left either. Wish I could have helped some of you guys out. Like I said, just wait it out. If you really want them and are willing to spend the extra $75-100, they should be there in a month or so. That's what I think.

Just thought I'd bring this back up because I saw it coming from the outlet I was at, which can hardly sell anything but had people lined up to re-sell. The eBay market went from $900 on May 27 or so to everything being $250 MAX as of yesterday. Then all these places are getting re-stocks? 
laugh.gif

If you really want the Banned 1's, you will be able to get them for $200 or less soon. I'm glad SOME of these re-sellers got burned. That's what you get for thinking you can outsmart a billion dollar company that was already thinking way ahead. I bet there's over 10,000 pair of these in circulation.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THERE WAS A LINE FOR THE RESTOCKS?
Sounds like it. I was gonna check vacaville to see if they might restock but looks like it's not worth it if people are lining up. Don't want to waste the gas and time just to leave empty handed.
I called awhile ago at Vacaville and Folsom to see if they getting some more anymore but both ladies not  getting any restock but youll never know

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I wonder if the these will be a series of shoes coming. "Imagine If..." series they brought Nike Air back on these..Imagine If.. Well you guys can fill in the rest... Genius JB.. Bunch of Geniuses!!..

That would be crazy! I would pass on a banned 1 for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom