Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

Can anyone confirm the amount Ontario mills Is having ? Came around with some BS about only 45 pairs.. I was like 2-3 shy away from getting my ticket. But as someone mentioned above some people just arent civilized enough to wait there turn..
you were there and you didnt hear or find out? 
how many freaking ppl were there? wow people are ghetto as hell sometimes.

sorry to hear you had to deal with those losers.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

dang camp out in rain and hail! these sneakerhead are gangsta
laugh.gif

yea i'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be out there too #realtalk

thats not gangsta, thats just called no life and no job or i should say no career.
gangsta is strolling up right before they open and scooping their pairs with ease.  

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

That sucks Spoonman.. I woke up at 3am and had to talk myself outta going. Kinda glad I did- saved money on gas in the process(maybe I'll use it towards a pair).. And the search continues
that's what time i woke up since the store told me no camping.  i wish i would've talked myself out of going like you did.  i drove 2 hours for nothing...got up early and wasted gas.  i really hope you find a pair for retail or for a FAIR PRICE.  a lot of these jokers are asking way too much.  i hope a ton more flood the market in the weeks ahead just because they are greedy ba$t*rd$.

Lol I agree.. Hope the market gets flooded I want them to wear. Im still waiting just Incase they have the initial presumed "60" and not the 45 they claim.

Breaking mine out today for casual Friday at the office, these are way more comfortable than most 1s I've owned over the years.

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

Lol I agree.. Hope the market gets flooded I want them to wear. Im still waiting just Incase they have the initial presumed "60" and not the 45 they claim.
yeah, wait it out.  you may be good.  i just didn't have a chance.  good luck, hope you get your pair!

after the 200 pairs in chicago release im sure the price will fall some more. that means 150+ new pairs hitting ebay. and who knows how many more restocks outlets are going to be getting.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea that's sad....then again its the IE, you got a some hooligans out there always up to no good. smh  its like walking into a oakland raider's game sometimes lol
quoted for truth!  i wouldn't say a lot of them were the cream of the crop.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ANYONE KNOW AROUND HOW MANY PAIRS AURORA WILL HAVE?

200 range

AIGHT THANKS. I'LL BE THERE.

good luck memphissfinest 
i hope you get a pair and if you can try and get me a pair in a size 9 "to resell" not at cost 

nothing is free in life

you know i dont believe in niketalk karma 
roll.gif

but most important get your own size 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

200 range

good luck memphissfinest 
i hope you get a pair and if you can try and get me a pair in a size 9 "to resell" not at cost 

nothing is free in life

roll.gif

yeah, good luck, memphissfinest.  hope you get your pair too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

200 range

good luck memphissfinest 

nothing is free in life

roll.gif

roll.gif

YEA I HOPE SO, DRIVING UP AFTER WORK TODAY. MY GIRL IS COMING TOO, GONNA STAY AT MY COUSINS APARTMENT NEAR DOWNTOWN AND VISIT CHICAGO AFTERWARDS. MINI VACATION
pimp.gif

I just need a pair for my little brother still. Haven't been able to find anyone willing to trade the 14 I got for his size 
EDIT- Definitely good luck to you Memp. You've been on the hunt for a minute and deservingly so needs a pair!

Just spoke to a Nike rep not even a minute ago and told me the outlets were completely sold out in all sizes. Something tells me he didn't look that hard cause I don't believe every single store has sold all of their pairs.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i went to ontario mills, but after people started acting like animals(actually, i think animals are more civilized)i left. i actually think i hate most people. there are few who are cool and will help, but for the most part i wouldn't give 2 cents for most people because they are just selfish and want to stick it to the next person...especially with this release.

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone should have taken a video of the madness at ontario. and knowing the kind of ppl that shop at that outlet on the reg i wouldnt be surprised if it was worse than that other video.

It's time for me to provide my help to the NT family.

North Las Vegas Outlet got the restock today
(702)382-8055

CALL NOW!!!!!!! She had sizes left!

Originally Posted by youngj00

It's time for me to provide my help to the NT family.

North Las Vegas Outlet got the restock today
(702)382-8055

CALL NOW!!!!!!! She had sizes left!
She said sold out
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom