Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannn I'm by Diesel in fact Jockey hopefully I don't take an L.

Right by gunitg23... If there's 200 pairs everyone here is cool. If it's 75, there's a good 30-40 people gettin nothin

good luck to everybody on the pickup this morning, hopefully all of the NTers manage to get their pairs and the resellers miss out
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

good luck to everybody on the pickup this morning, hopefully all of the NTers manage to get their pairs and the resellers miss out
THIS

Couldn't get my 10, guy in front of me took the last one lol smh. Grabbed a 10.5 tho. Hope everyone else got theirs!

Got my 10.5. They changed it to 1 per a person which probably saved my size. Sold out. Def not 200 pairs. I doubt if it was even 100

So their sold out in aurora already damn big ups to memphis, zerimar22 and trappedintime for getting their pairs

Did they have the shirts i am looking for the banned 1 tshirt to match the shoes. Nike chicago still has my 3 size 14s no phone orders ftl i am stuck with a size 15 with no one to trade with

Man and the sad part is, I was told by two managers that they were getting 200 pairs SMH, didn't think they would lie to me, but looks like every one got there pairs, congrats NT fams.

Big ups to those that got their pair(s) at Aurora Outlet.

I got my two pair of size 12's.

5-6 hour wait was well worth it.

But changing it to 1 per customer last second was crazy, especially for those that camped since 8pm day before.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by bigsupa

UM NO NOT EVERYONE...
eyes.gif

Oh my bad I meant to the people that were at Aurora.

I got my sz13 was 5th in line. There were a few people who came up empty handed though. I just hate that they said two pairs last night. Sucks for the people like me that waited before 9pm last night just to watch people that got there an hour or two before come up with a pair(not all of them but some). I'm happy I got one pair and other NT members got some but would be even more happy with 2.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

So their sold out in aurora already damn big ups to memphis, zerimar22 and trappedintime for getting their pairs

not exactly.. i needed the 10 lol. 
mad.gif
 oh well.. i'm keeping these regardless unless i can swap with someone so i can wear them lol.
a lot of heat from ppl out there from 'what the dunks' to laser IV's! been a while since i lined up for something, it was somewhat refreshing hahaha. congrats again to those that got theirs!

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Originally Posted by seanj4523

not exactly.. i needed the 10 lol. 
mad.gif
 oh well.. i'm keeping these regardless unless i can swap with someone so i can wear them lol.
a lot of heat from ppl out there from 'what the dunks' to laser IV's! been a while since i lined up for something, it was somewhat refreshing hahaha. congrats again to those that got theirs!

Seen OG chutney XIIIs and someone had those cement IVs with Nike Air on the heel, more than likely retros but still clean.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by bigsupa

UM NO NOT EVERYONE...
eyes.gif

I got my sz13 was 5th in line. There were a few people who came up empty handed though. I just hate that they said two pairs last night. Sucks for the people like me that waited before 9pm last night just to watch people that got there an hour or two before come up with a pair(not all of them but some). I'm happy I got one pair and other NT members got some but would be even more happy with 2.

Were u the dude with the girl sitting down?? And congrats on ur pair

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Were u the dude with the girl sitting down?? And congrats on ur pair

Nope, I'm the dude that had the sox track jacket on. Was right next to the dude from Iowa with his girl.

Sounds a lil fishy why peeps were told 200, two pair per, then all of a sudden those numbers get cut in half.. Hmmm
Well at least some of y'all got what you wanted..
To the man who got a 1/2 size too big- double or triple up on socks & you'll be aight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom