Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say that size 8 on ebay is not dying down on the resellers prices. I asked a seller how much as a buy it now for a pair with a dented box and he wanted $320. I laughed in my head and told him I would just bid even though I probably won't.

If anyone works at any of the outlets maybe you can confirm this. I ran into a friend that works at the New Orleans outlet, he told me after the initial stores got their stock in there was a raffle as to what stores would get restocks and from the 12 (that number still seems way low) that originally got the shoes 6 would be getting a restock. New Orleans was not one that got a restock though. What he told me was that the restock would be about half the amount the stores got in on the first stock.

Is the restock in aurora confirmed? I know people who called and they said they are not but someone on here said they spoke to the manager and got a yes. What's good? I don't want to drive in from the city and get nada.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Anywhere in the tri state area??? Besides new york???

Son. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Is the restock in aurora confirmed? I know people who called and they said they are not but someone on here said they spoke to the manager and got a yes. What's good? I don't want to drive in from the city and get nada.
I called this morning and the lady confirmed 200 pairs and a 2 pair per person limit.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I called this morning and the lady confirmed 200 pairs and a 2 pair per person limit.

phone orders?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Damn, just called Aurora and it's gonna be a two pair per person limit. I wish gas prices weren't so high or I'd go camp for these tonight.
Just to be clear, they will have 200 pair tomorrow and its 2 per limit?  This is how far from the city? and how much "shadiness" can be expected?  Will they allow peeps to line up tonight or tomorrow AM?
She said they allowed camping, but didn't specify when it would be okay to show up.  I'm about three hours away, so I'm not real sure how shady it'll end up being.  Hopefully it'll be organized/civilized based upon who was there first, but you know how ignorant and greedy can be.  I'd love to make the trip, but gas would cost me $125 and that pretty much defeats the purpose of avoiding reseller prices.  

Camping last time at Aurora was well organized and pretty cool. Lets see what happens this time.

Yeah it is suppose to rain tonight, but I think people will start lining up around 3 am, but I will cop two more then I am good. If anybody needs some assistance let me know.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Camping last time at Aurora was well organized and pretty cool. Lets see what happens this time.
It's good to know there's still good people out there!  Best of luck to anyone who makes the voyage and toughs out those storms.  

There's like 5 people camping at Aurora.
I got my one pair from you, but if the line isn't bad I'm going to head over there around 5-6 am. Not dealing with storms and camping overnight at that outlet just to find out only 30 people are in line come morning.

Yeah I will be there close to 8, and im sure to cop, the demand is there but I dont think its as strong as it was on the 1st.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I got my one pair from you, but if the line isn't bad I'm going to head over there around 5-6 am. Not dealing with storms and camping overnight at that outlet just to find out only 30 people are in line come morning.

What's up Matt, yea man u should be good if u get here around that time, looks and sounds like the hype isn't as bad as it was the first time.

so resctoking is on the move ?

so how much will these pair going on the market after restocking like this ?? coz as far as i see...it's averaging $250 now on ebay....and it keeps going up...

I imagine a lot of the resellers are still trying to move their pairs or didn't find out about this restock as it was known for a solid week or more than Aurora was going to have them on June 1. I don't see the aftermarket going down on these from the $250 average until/unless there's a significant flood (and i don't mean another 300-500 pairs nationwide in restock). I think ultimately the value of this shoe comes down to what the GR AJ1 Banned ends up being like. I could be really wrong.

And thanks Mike, hopefully I'm good around then. I don't expect too much trouble, but you never know.

I'm one of them about 11 people here now and some people are saying 75pairs not 200.
75 pairs? If that's the case the 2 pair per person limit doesn't make a bit of sense. That's too few to be doing 2 per.

I'm one of them about 11 people here now and some people are saying 75pairs not 200.

I was there and left, but that 75 doesn't make sense.

The two per limit could be wrong too. A 200 pair restock can't be right can it? All the other restocks we have seen around the US seem to be around the 80 pair range.

Originally Posted by joekamel

The two per limit could be wrong too. A 200 pair restock can't be right can it? All the other restocks we have seen around the US seem to be around the 80 pair range.

That could be true, but several different people in this same thread talked to the manager at this store who said 2 per limit and approx. 200 pairs (even as of today). How could the manager be that far off? The last thing they want is to overestimate and get 50-100 angry people out here who get nothing because they were told something that wasn't even close to accurate.

Originally Posted by joekamel

U also gotta think about how on the 1st, most outlets got 100-120 pairs of these and Aurora got 235 pairs, and also most outlets only let one per customer and aurora was 2 per.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom