Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by seanj4523

big ups top those who got their pairs for cheap mine may be gone soon this local guy offered me 200 them no paypal fees no ebay i think it may be a pretty good offer

I offered you the same and you shot me down. No love

woww....$93 only.....
eek.gif

BOMB STEAL

and still no luck for me finding a good size 10
ohwell.gif
......it's so hard copping it to non US resident like me.....

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

IF ONLY I lived somewhere near one of these places that got size 14's left over DANGIT! lol man I want these

-Moosh
damn you still haven't lucked out yet?
frown.gif
I guess you have by that statement lol well I can truly say that i am glad you got your pair honestly

NOW who's willing to part with their size 14's and isn't into anal rape
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Nah man.. Still working on that as we speak.. Gonna come up on some extra funds in the near future, so I won't have to put a huge dent in my wallet.. smh

damn you still haven't lucked out yet?
frown.gif
I guess you have by that statement lol well I can truly say that i am glad you got your pair honestly

NOW who's willing to part with their size 14's and isn't into anal rape
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Nah man.. Still working on that as we speak.. Gonna come up on some extra funds in the near future, so I won't have to put a huge dent in my wallet.. smh
You ain't lying, this just hoping one of these people who got size 14's but don't wear them are willing to part with them for a reasonable price as I dont see that phone order thing that 430 posted happening again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^^
smokin.gif

Can't beat that price!

Danny whats good my dude! .. nope not at all I must admit. But the journey is just beginning lol ... still have to exchange them for an 8.5! 
Non much bro. I was finally able to get my size at a reasonable price, so I'm pretty excited about that. But be patient bro, I'm sure it'll work out for ya. And I'll make sure to keep my eyes out for ya!

Man ebay prices are ridonculous! I just want one more pair, so I Have 1 2rock / 1 2stock. I hope ebay prices drop, like many are predicting.  
tired.gif

^ i really don't think they're gonna go down in value. i heard from a nike rep that the GR is coming in august and it won't have nike air (nor the same premium leather).

that's gonna make the value of these go up, watch.

this is the first and prolly last time for a long time that we will see jb putting nike air on a retro. this was jb being nice and giving us a tiny bit of what we want. it was done in a special, sorta sly way, by calling them b-grades and only releasing them in outlets (and not even every outlet).

they seem pretty limited, and definitely hyped.

kind of a big deal. i'd say they'll stay at around $300 and then up later...

these are really great quality, and a dope idea for a shoe. im very happy, i think JB did a great job with these

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Finnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy got a pair in my size. Thank god. And I only paid $190
smokin.gif

edit: sorry for the crappy Iphone pic 
frown.gif
NIIICEEEEEEEEEEE 
pimp.gif

Just got my sz 14's yesterday. Paid $270 shipped. More than I wanted but I'm happy.

Nice pickup for sure.

Wearing these on my east coast trip next month.

Originally Posted by matt2126

these are really great quality, and a dope idea for a shoe. im very happy, i think JB did a great job with these
i'm very critical of jordan brand, and why shouldn't i be, i've witnessed the very beginning and i see the absolute CRAP they put out now.  that being said, i was VERY HAPPY with this release.  it's too bad that the true blue 3's had fake looking leather.  i would've gotten those too.  as it is, i mostly pass on jordan brand products because of the absolute garbage they continually feed us.

Originally Posted by youngj00

^That's crazy! I just got my pair from LV and they are dope. I'll post pictures soon. I'm glad I got my hands on a pair of these.

Want to give a big shoutout to Nike Store LV employee Sara Cartmill. Finally received the sz 14 from them. They made a slight mistake with my shipping order and not only did she adjust it, she also refunded my FedEx 2 Day Shipping and gave me a 30% Discount on the shoe 
eek.gif
. I ended up paying just over $90 for them SHIPPED! Still on the SERIOUS hunt to exchange them for my brother's 8.5 though! ... SERIOUS HUNT!!
ccb16761339e0ff7b2d850956b78ad740c2fd77f_r.jpg

0243699864943835994004faf214b7aaf7aab5ec_r.jpg

2ac267a68b3c09eb0bcf80b2abc77ac3fd1cbf45_r.jpg

Congrats my dude! You put hella work in tryin to help us florida nters track this shoe down you deserve a good break like that, hope u come across your 8.5's

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by russbuss106

^^ I feel like slot of people are going to keep their pairs DS for that reason

did  you get your pair?

Nope no luck.. Live in MD so I was hoping for a phone order restock but I missed out on the Vegas drop. Will just gave to take the L on this one

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

^^ I feel like slot of people are going to keep their pairs DS for that reason

did  you get your pair?

Nope no luck.. Live in MD so I was hoping for a phone order restock but I missed out on the Vegas drop. Will just gave to take the L on this one

I live in DC. Just ask around here. Someone saw me complaining how we didn't get them and they sold me their pair.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man is $230 a good price on these?

I think it is.. I payed 240 on my first and below 2 bills for my second.. I got a pretty good deal for once. Sheesh

Originally Posted by vipersupra

I think it is.. I payed 240 on my first and below 2 bills for my second.. I got a pretty good deal for once. Sheesh
wow, below 2 bills for your second.  you got a good deal.  i would've jumped on that too if i didn't get them myself.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by vipersupra

wow, below 2 bills for your second.  you got a good deal.  i would've jumped on that too if i didn't get them myself.

Yea. Finally got here after a week worth of bs'ing with Oface83.. I hope the shoes is fine in d package. Will find out and take pics when I get home..

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by youngj00

^That's crazy! I just got my pair from LV and they are dope. I'll post pictures soon. I'm glad I got my hands on a pair of these.

Want to give a big shoutout to Nike Store LV employee Sara Cartmill. Finally received the sz 14 from them. They made a slight mistake with my shipping order and not only did she adjust it, she also refunded my FedEx 2 Day Shipping and gave me a 30% Discount on the shoe 
eek.gif
. I ended up paying just over $90 for them SHIPPED! Still on the SERIOUS hunt to exchange them for my brother's 8.5 though! ... SERIOUS HUNT!!
ccb16761339e0ff7b2d850956b78ad740c2fd77f_r.jpg

0243699864943835994004faf214b7aaf7aab5ec_r.jpg

2ac267a68b3c09eb0bcf80b2abc77ac3fd1cbf45_r.jpg

Congrats my dude! You put hella work in tryin to help us florida nters track this shoe down you deserve a good break like that, hope u come across your 8.5's

My homie SHADY
pimp.gif
! Thanks man and trust homie, I will continue to always try to look out for my FLA NT fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom