Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by seanj4523

You are going to get this thread locked.
Suprised you didnt comment in third person as you usually do. I am just trying to help my fellow nktlkers this thread is going to be closed soon neways despite any of my postings
Generaiya is surprised you're not banned or suspended yet.

Hahaha Coolgrey81 just chuckled

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Suprised you didnt comment in third person as you usually do. I am just trying to help my fellow nktlkers this thread is going to be closed soon neways despite any of my postings

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Homie slipped outta third person... He must've been CEREAL. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If I get banned I will go back to English class to learn how to do everything in first, second and wait for it wait for it third person point of view. You can pray for me to be banned pray that lebron wins a ring pray for the economy to get better heck even pray for your pair of banned 1s

2mo83gm.jpg

I believe the restocks are over but every time I call the Nike portland outlet new sizes are popping up left and right maybe they are returns are something. I believe that many on here still looking for them should call that store. Yesterday they had a size 12 13 and 17 and today they got an 18. I purchased the 13s but needed a 14 but when I got my 15, wasn't to big on them so I really just was like I dont even want these 13s or a 14 or these shoes period anymore. Hopefully everyone can get their hands on a pair though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If I get banned I will go back to English class to learn how to do everything in first, second and wait for it wait for it third person point of view. You can pray for me to be banned pray that lebron wins a ring pray for the economy to get better heck even pray for your pair of banned 1s

2mo83gm.jpg
Generaiya will pray that you learn how to use a comma
eyes.gif

Edit: Also, Generaiya and all of Niketalk is well aware you got your grubby little hands on a size 13. You have posted it several times.
Please do not get mad that Generaiya will not help you re-sell in this thread. Generaiya is neither a mod nor a god, but he does not want this thread to get locked for everyone else that is trying to get a pair at retail.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2mo83gm.jpg
Generaiya will pray that you learn how to use a comma
eyes.gif

im not going back and forth with you anymore just get back to the topic this is getting old

heard the san marcos store was going to restock along with the cypress texas store.

Are you talking about that video from the release?

Interesting. I wouldn't mind another 14 or 15 at retail
laugh.gif

My LV order just came in at FedEx, sending my brother to pick it. Fingers crossed I don't get two right pairs.

^That's crazy! I just got my pair from LV and they are dope. I'll post pictures soon. I'm glad I got my hands on a pair of these.

hell yeah and hope that mine come with the whole package and not a regular box with two left or right shoes dang quality control from nike

i was looking to trade a sz 14 for a sz 13, but a dude offered me DS Space jams for them. i wasnt about to pass that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom