Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ supposedly 5500. Someone heard as high as 9k something.
A big shout out and thanks to 430am. Thanks bro!
birscp.jpg

Thanks i thought i read that just making sure getting into a heated argument on these haha ^^ Thanks again tho for replying

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

birscp.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's wassup. Cool meetin up with you yesterday man. Enjoy!!! Banned 1's are dope as hell.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

birscp.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's wassup. Cool meetin up with you yesterday man. Enjoy!!! Banned 1's are dope as hell.
smokin.gif

nice pick / lol i'm just so temted to copped that size 18 at the mlk outlet just to have one 
laugh.gif

This shoe will only go up in value. Especially if no other retro has "Nike Air" on it. Get them while you can at a decent price.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

thanks to some good people i got my size finally coming my way 

and at retail 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif

Nice! Can't beat retail price weeks after it released or should I say hit the outlets.. its crazy coz only one outlet store in arizona got em so I ain't trippen that I paid over retail for that matter.. these were gone 15mins after nike outlet opened.. and I can only imagine how many people were camping.. probably worst than infrared 6s release. I almost fell in one of those water fall thing at rainforest cafe I was runnin so hard. . Lmao classic!

5500 IS PROBABLY OVER THE NUMBER JUDGING BY ALL THE OUTLETS THAT RECIEVED THEM AND THE AMOUNT OF PAIRS THEY HAD INITIALLY. THROW THE SELECT STORES THAT GOT RESTOCKS AND I PERSONALLY THINK 5500 IS TOO HIGH.

yea...im hoping that it is around 5000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's always nice to see nters helping each other congrats to everyone who got them on the restocks if I can find mine for a reasonable price ill pass for now

"Air Jordan Banned 1's at Nike Outlet in Gurnee IL tomorrow morning doors open at 10 AM"
(847) 855-0857
Not sure if phone orders will be available however!

Courtesy of a tweet from the Homie OnlyMJsCollectd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom