Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by ColdCity

"Air Jordan Banned 1's at Nike Outlet in Gurnee IL tomorrow morning doors open at 10 AM"
(847) 855-0857
Not sure if phone orders will be available however!

Courtesy of a tweet from the Homie OnlyMJsCollectd

info from where please? unless the employees are just lying (again)(south chi 3.0?)
Literally from OnlyMJsCollectd's tweet last night. Was just simply relaying the message. He's not a dude that lie's and helps everyone out to my knowledge. I wouldn't be surprised if the store's are lying!

I WONDER HOW MANY DUDES ARE LURKING AND CALLING THEM UP RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif

"Air Jordan Banned 1's at Nike Outlet in Gurnee IL tomorrow morning doors open at 10 AM"
(847) 855-0857
Not sure if phone orders will be available however!

Courtesy of a tweet from the Homie OnlyMJsCollectd

info from where please?unless the employees are just lying (again)(south chi 3.0?)
Literally from OnlyMJsCollectd's tweet last night. Was just simply relaying the message. He's not a dude that lie's and helps everyone out to my knowledge. I wouldn't be surprised if the store's are lying!

i think they are but i cant leave wk & go check
30t6p3b.gif
.... in other news south chi has true blues & flints... & they HAD banned 1's yesterday & sold out
30t6p3b.gif
i wouldnt be surprised if they werent lying too.......

I am suspicious for obvious reasons but Manager @ Gurnee insists this is just a rumor and nothing moreIf peeps start to post info otherwise it won't surprise me, but right now that's all I have to go on. I am about an hour away butWon't drive down unless I have better info indicating otherwise.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

info from where please? unless the employees are just lying (again)(south chi 3.0?)

laugh.gif

called around 8:30-9 & dude didnt even let me ask the question which is why im 50/50 they have them & are lying...... why would you be there 1-2 hrs before your shift starts & before the store opens......

laugh.gif
i just called and asked to speak to someone in mens footwear the guy's like "you looking for the banned 1's?" im like yes he says they don't have them that the restock is just a rumor, I hear people in the background sounds like a crowd maybe just a group of co workers idk but i do know i'm calling back and asking for a manager i dont wanna hear that "we don't have em" then find out tomorrow that not only did they have em but they did phone orders and now they are all gone so yea eff yo couch

I ain't got nothing else better to be doing
laugh.gif

info from where please?unless the employees are just lying (again)(south chi 3.0?)

i think they are but i cant leave wk & go check
30t6p3b.gif
.... in other news south chi has true blues & flints... & they HAD banned 1's yesterday & sold out
30t6p3b.gif
i wouldnt be surprised if they werent lying too.......
man it would be really   
sick.gif
 if that store was really lying about this 

laugh.gif

called around 8:30-9 & dude didnt even let me ask the question which is why im 50/50 they have them & are lying...... why would you be there 1-2 hrs before your shift starts & before the store opens......
Was thinking the same thing fam but didn't know whether or not it was standard procedure for Nike Store Employees to be there that early before your shift starts. Who knows, it could be .... but I agree with your point on how it seems "fishy"

Got the same response. Even went as far as saying "that was just a rumor on Niketalk".. haha I thought I was going to get my pair this time SMH

laugh.gif

Was thinking the same thing fam but didn't know whether or not it was standard procedure for Nike Store Employees to be there that early before your shift starts. Who knows, it could be .... but I agree with your point on how it seems "fishy"

exactly im not sure if it standard procedure to be there early ......but they already knew the question & where the rumor started..... seems too perfect
Originally Posted by russbuss106

Got the same response. Even went as far as saying "that was just a rumor on Niketalk".. haha I thought I was going to get my pair this time SMH

when she said that im like "who the $%^&*( told you about NT lady?????"
30t6p3b.gif

exactly im not sure if it standard procedure to be there early ......but they already knew the question & where the rumor started..... seems too perfect
Originally Posted by russbuss106

when she said that im like "who the $%^&*( told you about NT lady?????"
30t6p3b.gif
Nike employees get to the store around 7am to open up for business. You gotta remember, there are trucks to take it, draws to count, stuff to process to get out to the floor all that good stuff. Its an everyday thing.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Definitely sounds fishy but 8:30 - 9ish isn't too early for employees to be at the store.

It was 7:43 CST when I spoke to someone to be exact. Maybe if it was xmas or black Friday. This reeks of smelly fish.I have no reason to believe only MJs would just throw this out for no reason. Either employees are conspiring, they have no clue what they are about to get, or someone has gotten some erroneous info and passed it along.Any way you stack it up, am surprised no one in that area has looked into it personally. I am strongly contemplating a lunchtime road trip if you know what I mean?

^^if this is my best chance at getting a pair I don't mind checking if this rumor is true haha. Especially bc it came from a trusted source

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Definitely sounds fishy but 8:30 - 9ish isn't too early for employees to be at the store.

It was 7:43 CST when I spoke to someone to be exact. Maybe if it was xmas or black Friday. This reeks of smelly fish.I have no reason to believe only MJs would just throw this out for no reason. Either employees are conspiring, they have no clue what they are about to get, or someone has gotten some erroneous info and passed it along.Any way you stack it up, am surprised no one in that area has looked into it personally. I am strongly contemplating a lunchtime road trip if you know what I mean?
Exactly what Scoop said. And you if I were up there, just as we spoke about it yesterday fam, I'd go up there with you 
laugh.gif
. Cause if these employees are lying 
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif