Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
laugh.gif

^^^ phone order/ I was basically calling every outlet/ at least I have a pair now instead of the size 18 in MLK outlet lol

Originally Posted by Killajay209

LOL funny I just scooped  the last 11.5 at the  905 South Grand Central Pkwy Las Vegas
roll.gif

how the hell did the store get a single 11.5 today on the truck.... yeah i called too & yeah im lawrys...good pickup killa

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Killajay209

LOL funny I just scooped  the last 11.5 at the  905 South Grand Central Pkwy Las Vegas
roll.gif

how so? if you don't mind

i called & there was a single 11.5 on todays truck according to the lady who answered the phone..... killa just happened to call at the right time

i feel sooooo disappointed
laugh.gif
its funny how these stores say they got nothing yet I keep getting a busy signal whenever I call either they lying or NT has more lurkers than I thougth

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

i feel sooooo disappointed
laugh.gif
its funny how these stores say they got nothing yet I keep getting a busy signal whenever I call either they lying or NT has more lurkers than I thougth

it more than likely both there are A HUGE AMOUNT OF LURKERS & i still believe the employees are lying until a nt'er post something different.......

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Wish there was a restock around the NY area,just can't mess with these resellers.
30t6p3b.gif

QFT!!!
This is illogical to me.
How Jordan Brand doesn't have multiple restocks for its largest market is baffling to me.

Multiple restocks in Chicago and SoCal?   #c'monson

Anyway, I couldn't wait out anymore and copped off Ebay. It is what it is.

^^^^ needle in a haystack, but hey, I guess if you got nothing but time, more power to you.  Call away.

I was ready to head down to my "local" outlet to see what was up but so far there has been nothing to assure me that Gurnee Mills has a damn thing- heck- even if they do, who's to say they will even acknowledge it.  Pretty lame IMO. SMH @ employees playing these games.  Not that its the first time.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

My question is, if these were suppose to be scrap in d first place why still so many pairs made. I mean why would they initially make more than 1k pairs of a shoe that's not a grade or passed the quality control. I never get that.

that's the thing, it's BS. they're not really b-grades, this was just a sly lil' way for JB to create some hype and do something cool for those of us who want "nike air"... combo'd with premium materials, making it one of the best releases in a long, long time. which is why i say grab these for that $2 -250 range now cuz i expect these to go up over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom