Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna thank my Niketalk brothern all the way in Oregon, frijo sneakers for getting me my pair...that's why I love
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

#NTBros

pics later w/ Banned Freshnes Shirt

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

The resale value's jumping back up for these. I think a lot of the original guys who cut each other's legs out unloaded theirs, and the demand is still pretty high. Was able to unload my backup pair for the original price I wanted, but passed on because I didn't know I'd be copping the 2nd pair. Needless to say I'm pretty happy, I knew if I waited out the 2nd resale wave (after these went nationwide), I'd still make out OK.
sounds good to me 
i'll dump my second pair once i get the price i want i am in no rush to sell em 

from what i was told that's the end of the stock shipping to outlets

a few stores here and there might get a hand full of pairs sent to them 

i got really lucky i came across 2 last pairs in the store

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Got mine ... 235$ shipped to Greece ...nice deal dont you think ???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad u got ur pair Dk- u probably got a great deal from someone who admires your work/efforts customizing. Great price!!! And gooood looking out on specifics on how to do what you've done, in your past customizing threads-u do great work!!!! You got a better deal than a lot of people in the states( I paid 220 and 215 for my pairs) and your toeboxes look pretty smooth- one of my pairs has creasing in both shoes. Keep up the good work my friend.

I'm one of those international dudes that copped multiples..........3 to be exact and all for me.  It wasn't the plan but that's how it worked out.  And I didn't get a "deal" at all, $275 for the first 2 pairs (each) and $315 for the third that I shouldn't have bought.  I haven't received the last two yet and with Canada Post on strike and the terrible communication with the sellers, who knows when Ill get em........................ SMH @ unions

Thanks again @frijo sneakers....and got this shirt from the freshnes (excuse the crappy blackberry pics and the meds. ACL Reconstructions means i'm going no where for a while)

3f3168189e6b31fecad51b7c7fb4ac4986057cc6_r.jpg

6ba26de17c94c61330cfcdc42245bd849ce383b7_r.jpg

2a73623c19649ba56d1a3641ff71cc4c3e6f2ccf_r.jpg

Originally Posted by theone218

does anyone know if any stores in the NOVA area received these? We never get anything good

Same with Iowa my man.
30t6p3b.gif

I need these too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Got mine ... 235$ shipped to Greece ...nice deal dont you think ???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad u got ur pair Dk- u probably got a great deal from someone who admires your work/efforts customizing. Great price!!! And gooood looking out on specifics on how to do what you've done, in your past customizing threads-u do great work!!!! You got a better deal than a lot of people in the states( I paid 220 and 215 for my pairs) and your toeboxes look pretty smooth- one of my pairs has creasing in both shoes. Keep up the good work my friend.

I'm one of those international dudes that copped multiples..........3 to be exact and all for me.  It wasn't the plan but that's how it worked out.  And I didn't get a "deal" at all, $275 for the first 2 pairs (each) and $315 for the third that I shouldn't have bought.  I haven't received the last two yet and with Canada Post on strike and the terrible communication with the sellers, who knows when Ill get em........................ SMH @ unions

Wowwww! $315 is a lottttt-but you're probably one of very few canadian heads in Canada who have these(and tripled up)- These are drying up verrrrry fast over here from resellers in L.A. I'm pretty sure that shoeheads here in the states, w/money and no nike outlets in their state, paid what you paid and more but won't admit it. Just be thankful for ketchup chips, harveys, smarties, And Swiss chalet-man I miss Canada! What part u from?

^^^Being from Hawaii, with no outlets, I'll admit I paid just a little less to cop my 2 perrr. I'm sure I'll be one of only a few here, to cop these.

How can i not getting those good deals Dkonstatinos get ?SMH

$235 shipped internationally is a very good deal imo.....:thumbup

For any Los Angeles heads- craigslist L.A has a size 14 for $185. People askin 220-300 on avg so hopes this helps someone with enormous feet out.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Wowwww! $315 is a lottttt-but you're probably one of very few canadian heads in Canada who have these(and tripled up)- These are drying up verrrrry fast over here from resellers in L.A. I'm pretty sure that shoeheads here in the states, w/money and no nike outlets in their state, paid what you paid and more but won't admit it. Just be thankful for ketchup chips, harveys, smarties, And Swiss chalet-man I miss Canada! What part u from?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the ketchup chips, Ive had some of my cousins beg me to bring some down when I visit......I didnt know yall didnt have smarties down there lol.......no smartie fcflurry's from Micky D's???

Im from London ONT but been in Edmonton for a while now so its home.

As for tripling up, I plan on rocking a pair daily or at the very least keep em in rotation for a VERY long time!!!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Did anyone have the b grade stamp on there tag on the inside of the shoe? Mines did...
eyes.gif
most were labelled B-grades.  it's no big deal.  they are not B-grade shoes.  be happy you got a pair, B-grade or not.  these were a b@#%@ to get.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Did anyone have the b grade stamp on there tag on the inside of the shoe? Mines did...
eyes.gif
most were labelled B-grades.  it's no big deal.  they are not B-grade shoes.  be happy you got a pair, B-grade or not.  these were a b@#%@ to get.

your right....I love my pair i just thought it was wierd to put it on my shoe. lol

MJ All Day45 wrote:
eyes.gif

Mines did (but one one shoe, forgot if it was the left or right pair - I'm not home to check). The "B" stamp on mine was very blurry (it is not easily noticable). You do not have to worry about the stamp because we all know that nike/JB stamped these shoes at random despite being any flaws to be considered "B" grades. They were called "B"-grade because there was "nike air" on the sneakers and a black "X" stamped on back of the shoe. I rather get these so called "B" grades then get the nonsense that is supposed to be released later this year.

"B" grades released this past month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"A" grades released later this year
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom