Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worn mine at least 10 times.  Love this shoe.  Wish I could double up.  Paid $260 shipped which I thought was high at the time but seems fair now.  I missed out at South Chicago the first time and decided I didn't want to run all over looking for them so just paid up.  Very happy with the purchase.  Happier than paying retail for the white/cement III's.

I wore mines twice already: once to the Cincinatti Sneaker Showcase and once again on the ride home. Shoe's quality is impeccible. By the second day, the shoe's shape held its shape very well and didnt really crease.

I paid $275 shipped for my pair. Thought it was a fair price and it turned out being just that. People who didn't jump on these while they were $250 will be sorry in the long run. I see them on ebay going for $300 since outlet stock is drying up. What people fail to realize is that its collectors out there who collect Jordan 1s who will pay top dollar for these. Not to mention that this may be the last time we ever see Nike Air on a Air Jordan ever again.

i've had a total of 4 pairs since the official release on june 1st..but i still can't help but question if there really is going to be an actual release later this year..i guess that's the question on most people's minds.i doubt it's going to be the one with the black x's pictured above,but only time will tell

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

i've had a total of 4 pairs since the official release on june 1st..but i still can't help but question if there really is going to be an actual release later this year..i guess that's the question on most people's minds.i doubt it's going to be the one with the black x's pictured above,but only time will tell

I wouldn't be surprise if jb put out the garbage above.. (y'all know what I mean). Its just as bad as putting nubuck on d flus and black cement 3s. Gurantee kids will be all over those considering they're d "banned" version with "x" on em. Lol

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

I've been out since Cool Greys dropped..very disappointed in the direction JB was going. Can anyone tell me why sellers are asking $300+ for these on ebay and craigslist?!
nice soft leather(not that cheap looking fake leather they put on nearly all the retros now)...nike air on the tongue...3 pairs of laces...the shoe that started it all with insoles that tell the story.  need i say more?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I've been out since Cool Greys dropped..very disappointed in the direction JB was going. Can anyone tell me why sellers are asking $300+ for these on ebay and craigslist?!
nice soft leather...nike air on the tongue...3 pairs of laces...the shoe that started it all with insoles that tell the story.  need i say more?

c0d36c6812aa909e6ed13849fc4ac3fe52651acb_r.bmp

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

nice soft leather...nike air on the tongue...3 pairs of laces...the shoe that started it all with insoles that tell the story.  need i say more?

c0d36c6812aa909e6ed13849fc4ac3fe52651acb_r.bmp
A+ Execution 

sad to see this thread slowly dying...happy everyone is getting their paris...this should be archived tho. Alot of laughs, anger, crying, happiness.

A+ Niketalk thread

For anyone still looking for the shirt, Woodbury Commons had a ton as of 2 days ago. They also had the matching hat.

b24352c0e507738f256eda0cbf9b6b9e40d80f4.jpg
95c155ef7220d1b797867552cedc906f64b8256.jpg

^^^^GOOD JOB DUDE!!!

I agree that this was one of my favorite threads on NT..............very helpful!!!

Shout out to all those who helped with the info, this thread showed the value a forum provides to its members. Everyone helpin out with info, not necessarily sellin but just helpin dudes find em for retail or decent prices.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^^GOOD JOB DUDE!!!

I agree that this was one of my favorite threads on NT..............very helpful!!!

Shout out to all those who helped with the info, this thread showed the value a forum provides to its members. Everyone helpin out with info, not necessarily sellin but just helpin dudes find em for retail or decent prices.
Agreed
pimp.gif

^^same here fellas! Prolli one and only threads that no one flamed each other back and forth. Sh*t is mad stupid. Congrats to the dude up top. That's a great price! Feel free to post pics. For no reason *%!! Like khaled would say lol

Camarillo also has those banned 1 shirts and hats. 24.99$=tee shirt retail; which is kinda steep for an outlet tee and I'm not a fan of being a walking billboard but this case may be an exception. The color of the banned x on the back of the shirt should've matched the x on the banned 1's, and a swoosh+nike air ala the tongue, should've been incorporated into the tee also IMO. Going to Camarillo later today to cop nonetheless.

Gza73-your shoes farrrr outclass our Dodgers man. Seems like the NLCS and potential glory days happened so long ago-dodgers McCourt mess, Stowe beating,still feeling the "manny" hangover yrs later,LOSING=dodger's dog days:frown:. Let's hope and pray that mark Cuban buys the team! Go Los doyers!!!-anyone visiting l.a this summer should catch a game- field level seats go for a fraction of their value(craigslist)-and the ladies at games r finnnne.

i wanted to get a shirt also to go with the shoes

but with tax and shipping its not even worth picking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom