Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

i really dont care what anyone says the leather on the banned is alot better then the red/black 2001 's or any others rerto 1's in this same colorway

i never had the first jordan 1 from 1985 and the very first retro from 1994

but from the 2001 and the 2011 the leather is like night and day

397326979.jpg

397326982.jpg

397326983.jpg

397326981.jpg

plastic looking leather from 2001
397326980.jpg

better quality looking leather from the banned's

I dont own the 2001's but based on the pics I think nike/JB was going for a more vintage or worn look to the shoe.  I wouldnt say one is better than the other, its all preference.  With that being said, I kinda like the look of the Banned 1's more than the 2001 1's. 

Welcome back PTone and 160/200
laugh.gif
!!!

i love the tumbled leather look of the Banned 1's....that's what i want on the Black Cement III's...except maybe not as rough

a lot of JB's new products have the plastic leather look to it, and i hate that

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BANNED SHIRT CAME IN. WORE THE BANNED 1'S WITH THE SHIRT AND CAMO SHORTS.
pimp.gif

33c16r4.jpg

is that a jordan brand banned t shirt ?

NAH JORDAN BRAND SHIRTS ARE TRASH. ITS A FRESHNES SHIRT.

02626e117d9bc6b0367f10cb582ead7378ae3062_r.gif

Me and my man Memphis been hip on that shirt...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ddc3666b1ee19eba611a3302f674c66b075b5fb0_r.gif

got my freshnes shirt, just need to find the shoes at a reasonable price hahah. what would you guys says is a good price for a sz. 11?

The More Pics I See, I The More I Want Them. I Gotta Stay Away From This Thread. Hope That The Banned I's Will Be A GR In The Future.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

got my freshnes shirt, just need to find the shoes at a reasonable price hahah. what would you guys says is a good price for a sz. 11?

so you bought a shirt....before you had the shoes?
roll.gif

but anywhere from 220-280

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

roll.gif

damn

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i love the tumbled leather look of the Banned 1's....that's what i want on the Black Cement III's.

a lot of JB's new products have the plastic leather look to it, and i hate that
i agree with you on both statements.  i REFUSE to buy any retros with that fake leather.  GARBAGE!  jordan brand can shove it with that fake shiny stuff they pass off as real leather.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

This shoe is definitely one of my favorite pick up in years.
same for me, my friend.  same for  me.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

...which makes it that much harder to un-ds mine:frown: they're still just to be admired in my collection-and I'm sure time will only make me wanna keep em ds. I will live vicariously through u cats posting em on ur feet:smile: they look madddd comfy.

I can't believe i missed these
frown.gif

Still need to find a sz. 11.5-12

hopefully by end of summer i can snatch a pair up online

The Gr ones are starting to Grow on me. Too much hype on this outlet release. Ima Just wait till they Drop. Plus the ones Comming out are more unique.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

roll.gif

damn

Sz 11 seems like the most expensive size in these banned 1's

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

The Gr ones are starting to Grow on me. Too much hype on this outlet release. Ima Just wait till they Drop. Plus the ones Comming out are more unique.

3ab363881f49938a63ec3d2dfc7dcf1e86605782_r.gif

#LiesWeTellOurselvesToCope

you can't really think the GRs posted are cool. I'd rather have Alpha bred 1s than those. lol

I like the tongue better on the GR's believe it or not, I think it adds to the character of the edition. I don't, however, like the black X's all over the rest of the shoe. It's overkill and looks tacky as hell. The red one on this edition is perfect, nice and understated, which goes well with the lining and the insole. Plus who knows if the GR version is going to have leather like this. Best quality leather I've seen on a JB release in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom