Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm torn I love both shoes, but I tend to agree that the banned 1's hold more of a collectors value..undecided
ohwell.gif
....thanks for the feed back guys

So if I have a ds pair I should just hold onto them for as long as I can? I got a shirt and hat to match that im keeping ds too

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by 430AM

SOLD a pristine pair in sz. 10.5 for $500 like 2 weeks ago. I think it was for Jay-Z or something tho... Banned 1's will def. go up in value moving forward. Those that have extras or are trying to cop pairs I suggest that you put them on ice for a little bit cuz theses are def some gems that will fetch crazy amounts or will land you the grails you are looking for.

$109.99 was the retail too... CRAZY. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I hooked up a grip of NTers for like $180 shipped... Never again.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Salute bro, NTers will always respect you for that. You actually offered me a pair in a size 10.5 and couldn't because the size. Regret it, but I have my size now and I am happy.
Thanks for the kind words man... I appreciate that coming from NT staff and all.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've gotten so much love from NT that it was only right that I tried to give back. All good. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

SOLD a pristine pair in sz. 10.5 for $500 like 2 weeks ago. I think it was for Jay-Z or something tho... Banned 1's will def. go up in value moving forward. Those that have extras or are trying to cop pairs I suggest that you put them on ice for a little bit cuz theses are def some gems that will fetch crazy amounts or will land you the grails you are looking for.

$109.99 was the retail too... CRAZY. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I hooked up a grip of NTers for like $180 shipped... Never again.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Salute bro, NTers will always respect you for that. You actually offered me a pair in a size 10.5 and couldn't because the size. Regret it, but I have my size now and I am happy.
Thanks for the kind words man... I appreciate that coming from NT staff and all.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've gotten so much love from NT that it was only right that I tried to give back. All good. 

I did the same thing in 03(I think) with the cement 3s but I don't even remember who I sold to. I know I sold like 16u pairs for 5$ over retail (no tax) plus shipping.

Originally Posted by DRose22

Damn I'm torn I love both shoes, but I tend to agree that the banned 1's hold more of a collectors value..undecided
ohwell.gif

Think of it this way.
Banned 1s are much more limited than the Concords. The XIs were released all over the world but the Banned 1s were only released in U.S. @ certain outlets.

In terms of quality, Banneds have been the best quality Js from the past 10 or so years. This should be an easy decision.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Drew what do you think vnds cdp bred 11 for the concords, and I'm definitely sticking with my banned 1's though your right why trade a shoes so limited for one that can be had anywhere

I remember this release. I actually still have my personal pairs collecting dust in my closet and a few extras....... Third in line woooohooooo smh...... And the funniest part the outlet store wanted to shoot a video after hours of camping. They just don't care. It's like would they like it after being outside in cold looking like crap and then be put on video lol...... it's all good I met a cool dude there from the NT fam.... Shout Out Tenorio....

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by leothegod

just know i hate you guys with multiple pairs 
frown.gif

THIS!

Man Im salty all my chances to catch my extra size 14 fizzled out.  This, by far, was the funniest release though.  Trying to keep up on all of the mystery restocks at the Nike Outlets.  Initial surprise pairs showing up in Oregon.  Chicago being flooded with these twice, but yet pairs were still few and far in between to come across.  Easily the best release of the year!

Pmed you dude....Banned 1's though are definitely the best release all due to quality..... it's like they took us back in time and then they said with all the newer releases NOPE wake up our quality control still sucks. Were not using good materials no more.. SMH and prices going up lol.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

ohwell.gif

Think of it this way.
Banned 1s are much more limited than the Concords. The XIs were released all over the world but the Banned 1s were only released in U.S. @ certain outlets.

In terms of quality, Banneds have been the best quality Js from the past 10 or so years. This should be an easy decision.

-Drew

and it's the first time they've included "nike air" on a jordan brand shoe in about 10 years... that's the real kicker.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by robxdrew

ohwell.gif

Think of it this way.

-Drew

and it's the first time they've included "nike air" on a jordan brand shoe in about 10 years... that's the real kicker.
pimp.gif

Amen to that man.

Drew what do you think vnds cdp bred 11 for the concords, and I'm definitely sticking with my banned 1's though your right why trade a shoes so limited for one that can be had anywhere

I would personally stick with Concords. It's my favorite c/w out of all the XIs. That's just me though. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

430am= scammer.

roll.gif
Haha! But foreals, this guy is the truth! I saw that you came up like a bandit again on the concord drop! Man!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks man. Did you get your Concords?

430am= scammer.

roll.gif
Haha! But foreals, this guy is the truth! I saw that you came up like a bandit again on the concord drop! Man!

430 always comes through in the bottom of the 9th with tha bases juiced!

I need these bad

whats the lowest yall seen a DS 9.5 go for?

430am= scammer.

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks man. Did you get your Concords?

if it wasn't for u I wouldn't have the banneds. preciate it man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom