Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I never undstood how ppl keep shoes ds.

What's the use of copping if your not gonna wear them. Especially a shoe this dope.

I've been rocking mine hard since rd.

Well, the good thing about this shoe is that they will always be wearable.   Thats my thinking with the older 1's that I have, Ill be able to wear them fresh out the box in another 15 years.  Also, the guys who buy them to resell have that in mind as well.   Thats why OG 1's and the 94 retros are so valuable.  They are still wearable.  Imaging if all OG's were still 100% wearable like the 1's.  Can you imagine the prices they would go for.

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by ColdCity

THIS!

just pay the $250 u know ur not gettin better unless u call in some favors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wouldn't mind paying the $250 but doesn't have the og box or the 2 other laces
frown.gif
$250 kinda steep for just the pair and replacement box

wasnt aware of this. def agree with you part of the reason this was so special was the whole package with it.the shoe is def what makes it but all the extras def meant somethin with this one unlike a hangtag on a cdertain upcoming release
eek.gif
eek.gif

I ended up selling the sz. 12 for 230. It had everything but the original box. Glad I could find someone local who can rock them instead of them sitting in my closet.

These have been my go to J's this year. People aren't lying win they say these keep looking new even after you wear them. JB needs to make all their shoes with this quality.

for ppl who wear a sz12, whats the highest u would go on a DS pair
nerd.gif
? i have been giving reasonable offers of $260-$270 and have been turned down left and right
eyes.gif
 no1 is willing to deal with 1 of there extra pairs
frown.gif
....guess the manhunt continues
tired.gif

nerd.gif
? i have been giving reasonable offers of $260-$270 and have been turned down left and right
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Id say around $300. People usually ask for $400ish but thats too much.

I almost won these in a contest months back. Some older dude won them by out tweeting me by very little. I probably wouldn't have wore them, more than likely would have ended up reselling and making money off of them.

Originally Posted by ruger04

What are these shoes going for? I see them around 400-500 on ebay... is that average?
I only check my sizes, but sizes 11-12 can be had anywhere from $280-$360

Came across this trade what do u guys think??? My DS cdp 13 sz12 for DS sz12 banned 1s is it worth yet ? I paid $290+shipping on my 13s

Originally Posted by itzraza786

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Id say around $300. People usually ask for $400ish but thats too much.

i swear not a single person i spoke to wanted anything above $280 for a pair & now after these responses ive had 3 people tell me nothing under $350 thanks for the extra hype you layered on
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i almost wann give up on these
& rene42188 do that trade

SOLD a pristine pair in sz. 10.5 for $500 like 2 weeks ago. I think it was for Jay-Z or something tho... Banned 1's will def. go up in value moving forward. Those that have extras or are trying to cop pairs I suggest that you put them on ice for a little bit cuz theses are def some gems that will fetch crazy amounts or will land you the grails you are looking for.

$109.99 was the retail too... CRAZY. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I hooked up a grip of NTers for like $180 shipped... Never again.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

If I do the trade for the banned 1s, how available r the cdp 13s In a sz12??

not many that i have seen.. but if you dont want them from dude pm me his info i need to get a sz 12
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

SOLD a pristine pair in sz. 10.5 for $500 like 2 weeks ago. I think it was for Jay-Z or something tho... Banned 1's will def. go up in value moving forward. Those that have extras or are trying to cop pairs I suggest that you put them on ice for a little bit cuz theses are def some gems that will fetch crazy amounts or will land you the grails you are looking for.

$109.99 was the retail too... CRAZY. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I hooked up a grip of NTers for like $180 shipped... Never again.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Salute bro, NTers will always respect you for that. You actually offered me a pair in a size 10.5 and couldn't because the size. Regret it, but I have my size now and I am happy.

Some guy is trying to trade me some concords for my banned 1s, do you think its an even trade? (it would be my second pair of concords, but i feel the banneds are worth more)

Originally Posted by DRose22

Some guy is trying to trade me some concords for my banned 1s, do you think its an even trade? (it would be my second pair of concords, but i feel the banneds are worth more)

Banned 1s > 2011 Concords man.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by DRose22

Banned 1s > 2011 Concords man.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

It's a tie for me

^I have both and it without a doubt Banned 1's over Concord 2011.....Banned 1 has more of a collector's value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom