Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

after all this time

i still got 2 pairs deadstock and cant bring myself to wear them

Same boat. I know if I un-ds 1 pair I'll need to buy another pair or 2. These shoes are wayyyy vintage.

Love my pair and all the stories that surrounds it in efforts to ascertain them ... still the best release of 2011 in my opinion!
440175324.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

after all this time

i still got 2 pairs deadstock and cant bring myself to wear them

Truth, I went through so much to get 2 pair. I'll eventually wear a pair when the time is right.

i got 2 pair, and despite having a crisp 2001 pair, i might still break one of these out and put 'em in the rotation.

I was trying to let people know that this was the best release of 2011 but they didn't want to hear it. People are too caught up in the concord hype.

I never undstood how ppl keep shoes ds.

What's the use of copping if your not gonna wear them. Especially a shoe this dope.

I've been rocking mine hard since rd.

Originally Posted by shindo03

hate myself for selling

I'm in the same boat, I desperately needed the money at the time but if I could go back, they'd still be in my closet

They fit like 1s normally fit, a little tight at the toes if you have a wide foot. I normally go for an 11.5 in these and an 11 in every other Jordan.

Really want a pair bad cuz they are a great sneaker in my opinion but i definitely need to sell some first!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by leothegod

just know i hate you guys with multiple pairs 
frown.gif

THIS!

Man Im salty all my chances to catch my extra size 14 fizzled out.  This, by far, was the funniest release though.  Trying to keep up on all of the mystery restocks at the Nike Outlets.  Initial surprise pairs showing up in Oregon.  Chicago being flooded with these twice, but yet pairs were still few and far in between to come across.  Easily the best release of the year!

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by leothegod

just know i hate you guys with multiple pairs 
frown.gif

THIS!

just pay the $250 u know ur not gettin better unless u call in some favors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wouldn't mind paying the $250 but doesn't have the og box or the 2 other laces
frown.gif
$250 kinda steep for just the pair and replacement box

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I never undstood how ppl keep shoes ds.

What's the use of copping if your not gonna wear them. Especially a shoe this dope.

I've been rocking mine hard since rd.

well, a lot of my DS pairs are because i have doubles. wear one now, beat it down, break out the other later.

gonna be a lovely feeling to unDS some of the gems in my collection later down the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom