Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

my 2 pairs are still deadstock and going to stay that way

+1
What's the point of having two deadstock pairs?... Just asking
for me the shoes are so damn nice i cant bring myself to wear them
plus i got the 2001 and DMP 1's to wear in the same color 

I jus got my size 12 today DS too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

+1

so...if you're not going to wear either of the banned I's...why keep two pairs deadstock? Why not sell one of them and just keep one on ice if you have two other pairs of bred I's? 

Originally Posted by jamazing

so...if you're not going to wear either of the banned I's...why keep two pairs deadstock? Why not sell one of them and just keep one on ice if you have two other pairs of bred I's? 
Let the man do what he wants haha. Who knows his plans? Maybe he wants to sell a pair down the road.

Maybe these are his most prized Jordan's. Ever think about that?

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Let the man do what he wants haha. Who knows his plans? Maybe he wants to sell a pair down the road.
this 

i believe these shoes will only go up and not down in price

if not then its not the first time i been wrong

2 pairs aint nothing i know dudes who had over 10 pairs of banned 1's 

Even after doubling up, it's difficult to even imagine un-ds a shoe that is arguably, the best jb release in terms of quality, that JB has put out in................years???? Decades even?

Got flamed hard by Dudes early in this thread for recommending people spend $200-220 on craigsL, ironically many of the the same dudes who swore they'd cop for $150, when reseller prices dropped= dudes still looking/thirsty for a pair in their sigs. $200-$220 is now a pipe dream/fantasy. JB should do a buttery release like this every year.

Originally Posted by TxSole

Maybe these are his most prized Jordan's. Ever think about that?
That's fine I don't have any qualms about him doing whatever he pleases with them. They're his shoes and I respect that. Was curious is all. 

Don't get me wrong I love the shoe and I don't even like 1's that much.One of the best quality jordan releases should I dare to say everThere wellmade and the vintage leather the nike air and box. Have a nice touchI'm in no rush to and really don't want to sell these shoes unless I got a crazy serioius offerA size 9 is crazy rare and a 8.5 is now tuff to find now

Don't get me wrong I love the shoe and I don't even like 1's that much.One of the best quality jordan releases should I dare to say everThere wellmade and the vintage leather the nike air and box. Have a nice touchI'm in no rush to and really don't want to sell these shoes unless I got a crazy serioius offerA size 9 is crazy rare and a 8.5 is now tuff to find now

im so suprise that these are the toughest to find..because on release day, i pretty much found both with ease, good thing i bit it right away! paid a little over extra but not no 250 plus. i got a great deal on both which im very happy about. yall can keep them ds as long as you want, but my size 9 has been on rotation since rd and they are crispy fresh still. the leather is deff one of those "the more you wear it, the more nice they look" type! no leather from these recent retros can compare to these!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

im so suprise that these are the toughest to find..because on release day, i pretty much found both with ease, good thing i bit it right away! paid a little over extra but not no 250 plus. i got a great deal on both which im very happy about. yall can keep them ds as long as you want, but my size 9 has been on rotation since rd and they are crispy fresh still. the leather is deff one of those "the more you wear it, the more nice they look" type! no leather from these recent retros can compare to these!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
your very lucky 
ever where i went and called had no size 9's or where not shipping 

i got my size 9 with a little help from a friend who knew someone 

thinking about rocking my pair soon. they released no where near me so I payed more than retail. 240 for my pair amd not a bad deal considering how much they go for now

Caved in and traded my ds cements and cash for a ds pair...its getting harder and harder a pair. Can't wait to get them in next week
pimp.gif

Everyone who got a pair is more lucky than anyone that got a pair of galaxys, thats how i feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom