Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was sad for about a month after my cousin couldnt get me a pair..this thread just reminds me of how bad i wanted em... FOR RETAIL! lol

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by akanote

Originally Posted by juicyju

What's the point of having two deadstock pairs?... Just asking
Yo dunny the quality too good to rock em
[h1]
[/h1]
/
roll.gif
that makes no god damn sense
LOL I was thinkn the same thing

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Everyone who got a pair is more lucky than anyone that got a pair of galaxys, thats how i feel

Banneds > Galaxies definitely.-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Everyone who got a pair is more lucky than anyone that got a pair of galaxys, thats how i feel

Without question. The whole galaxy theme is just a fad of today and gone in the future. We're talking about the shoe that started it all. The air Jordan I, in addition to it being an OG colorway, will never die.

Originally Posted by jamazing

Without question. The whole galaxy theme is just a fad of today and gone in the future. We're talking about the shoe that started it all. The air Jordan I, in addition to it being an OG colorway, will never die.
WILL NEVER DIE.

SOOOO glad my wife was able to cop multiple pairs for me. If these were B grades, what ever happened to the other version with the black X that were suppose to release in place of these?

YES, the NIKE AIR is just so SEXY....

I just enjoying lurking in this thread to see the stories. Never had a chance at these, no place near me. Now I just surf eBay and the F/S & F/T looking for the right price in the right size...

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by jamazing

Banneds > Galaxies definitely. -Drew

WILL NEVER DIE.

Never

People just don't want to accept that JB finally did a retro properly and made it with materials that are as good if not better to stuff they used in the past.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Banneds are. Way better then d 2001 imo. Nd I own both

I own both as well and I like them equally. Banned I's are excellent quality though. Just different types of finishes. 

For those seeking these; don't let some of these people here gas up the price (usually their attempt to sell their own pairs, so they're going to speak on them highly like it's the rarest shoe ever).

Not worth 450+. Don't fall for it!!!!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

For those seeking these; don't let some of these people here gas up the price (usually their attempt to sell their own pairs, so they're going to speak on them highly like it's the rarest shoe ever).

I partially agree with you; I think some just want to believe that they're rarer than they really are. And yeah...I would never pay $450 for a pair. $250-300 at most. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So how much you think, on the hunt for a 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom