Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is nothing more to say about this shoe

with the post still going after months of release

and other shoes come and gone

it just shows what the banned 1'a are worth not just resell wise but collecting wise

great quality well made and in limited numbers equals into a special collectors item

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

there is nothing more to say about this shoe

with the post still going after months of release

and other shoes come and gone

it just shows what the banned 1'a are worth not just resell wise but collecting wise

great quality well made and in limited numbers equals into a special collectors item

Agreed
pimp.gif
I have to grab a few more before prices skyrocket even more.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I just think all you dudes holding on to your pairs need to help out the needy in obtaining a pair. Im still searching. I get told $250, I get the $250, then its $300, I get that then etc. I just want my size so I can WEAR them.
this is what im saying. people talking about how they got 3 pairs but will never sell and never wear. smh waste of shoes.
Weren't you just preaching to me in another thread about "letting people do what they want with their shoes" and "if they just want them in their collection then that shouldn't matter to you"?

Now you're in here complaining because a pair that YOU want is being held back by people who cop multiples "just to have"?

Oh, hypocrites.. This is too funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

what the quality on the strapped bred 1s? are they worth it?

quality on those were pretty crappy quality, even worse than the DMP Bulls 1s.
as for these Banneds, yeah the shape is slightly off but it's still better than the mid cut of the 2001s.

Originally Posted by RV019

Someone offered me $450 for my pair.

Call me crazy, but I love my pair too much to let them go lmao

Long story short, I told him I wasn't gonna do him like that. I told him how much they go for on ebay and to try his luck there
Shooooot let someone offer me $450 for mine 
roll.gif

I've worn one of my pairs more than 50 times and after a clean they still look new so in regards to quality, yes theyre great!

Originally Posted by henz0

I disagree with people saying the Banned's are the best Black/Red I's.. The leather is nice but the Shape of the 2001's and even the CDPs are much better

The leather is just tumbled. You can make any cheap leather look nice if you tumble it. While I admit it does look nice The banneds have nothing on 2001s. The cut is terrible, the quality control on them was terrible, incorrect Nike air tag, really bad frayed edges, not a high cut either.  I had two pairs at one point and they were both very flawed. Fot the money cats are spending on banneds you can buy some 2001s. A much closer retro of the og.
This was after I cut the length of the frayed edges down.

Banned, 2001, 1994

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Originally Posted by henz0

I disagree with people saying the Banned's are the best Black/Red I's.. The leather is nice but the Shape of the 2001's and even the CDPs are much better

The leather is just tumbled. You can make any cheap leather look nice if you tumble it. While I admit it does look nice The banneds have nothing on 2001s. The cut is terrible, the quality control on them was terrible, incorrect Nike air tag, really bad frayed edges, not a high cut either.  I had two pairs at one point and they were both very flawed. Fot the money cats are spending on banneds you can buy some 2001s. A much closer retro of the og.
This was after I cut the length of the frayed edges down.

Banned, 2001, 1994
The 2001s are nice but have flaws too. For one, the height is lower than 1985s and 1994s. also, the insole is paper thin which makes the shoe uncomfortable during extended wears and the red is way too bright. also, the leather wasn't that great either, it's like the DMP Bred 1s but slightly better.
I have disagree with the Banned 1s leather quality, the rest of the shoe seems like the same tumbled leather from the shadow 1s, but the toebox leather is some of the smoothest most buttery leather Ive ever felt on a Jordan. It's super soft, but doesn't crease like most would assume.

I need these oss, i never thought these would be taken so seriously

"just another bred 1 release"

Originally Posted by spizike231

I just think all you dudes holding on to your pairs need to help out the needy in obtaining a pair. Im still searching. I get told $250, I get the $250, then its $300, I get that then etc. I just want my size so I can WEAR them.
this is what im saying. people talking about how they got 3 pairs but will never sell and never wear. smh waste of shoes.
Weren't you just preaching to me in another thread about "letting people do what they want with their shoes" and "if they just want them in their collection then that shouldn't matter to you"?

Now you're in here complaining because a pair that YOU want is being held back by people who cop multiples "just to have"?

laugh.gif
There will always be salty individuals out there

Salty nothing. This is just lame. I can buy a pair of Gucci's for what these things are going for.

Salty nothing. This is just lame. I can buy a pair of Gucci's for what these things are going for.

maybe its time to scoop some gucci,  mayne. then trade it for somebody who gots the banneds. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

no you got the wrong dude. unless your talking about the guy wearing 4's in the snow. in which that is completely different than this. can you honestly tell me why you would want three pairs to never wear or sell but to just sit there. jesus christ do you buy 3 tv to just sit in the box to never be used or sold? do you buy 3 computers to just sit there? i mean god damn i can understand buying one pair to have as a trophy but three pairs. you can never tell me why its a good idea

Originally Posted by bowtie legacy

need these still

ol rly
laugh.gif

while searching for a pair of these i find one in my sz on CL & dude tries to tell me these were limited to 1K & are very rare & would ONLY accept 3 ds pairs(wanted cement iv,dw,& concords) for the ONE PAIR banneds..... i wish they made stone faces for microsoft outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom