Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some dude offered me $700.00 for my DS 8.5

still dont know if i should sell
but i just might

i could see these hitting $1000.00 by the end of this year

i knew this shoe would go for good money from the start

wish i held on to the third pair i had

some dude offered me $700.00 for my DS 8.5
still dont know if i should sell
but i just might
i could see these hitting $1000.00 by the end of this year
i knew this shoe would go for good money from the start
wish i held on to the third pair i had
WOW! Is 700 the market rate for these? Having a hard time wondering if I wanna wear mines now 
roll.gif

Oh ok. Now I feel a lot better. Just felt he got a lil edge because I spent 450-470 on two foams versus his 110 dollar sneaker. But everyone knows how rare and hard it is to find a DS Banned 1 now n days. :pimp:
You won big time congrats I'm on the hunt for a third pair hope I can find a deal like that.:smokin

WOW! Is 700 the market rate for these? Having a hard time wondering if I wanna wear mines now 
roll.gif
Same, been fiening to wear them but then I realize we may very well never see a shoe like this again plus its a collectors items at its finest, but there so NICE (fab voice)

Y'all really not gonna wear the shoes because of a decrease in value?

Why even get them in the first place then?

Even a used pair will fetch few hundred, and if you paid retail you'd be making off well.

Wear them joints!

I could get another ds sz 11 for basically 275. My boy has a pair and he wants a pair of kicks I paid 275 for but they worth about 500. Decisions decisions

Y'all really not gonna wear the shoes because of a decrease in value?
Why even get them in the first place then?
Even a used pair will fetch few hundred, and if you paid retail you'd be making off well.
Wear them joints!

i guess your right wean the "banned 1's" the less around deadstock the better

ill by them if u don't want to. but anyways i still got mines ds that u got at the wrentham outlets. i wish i would of brought somebody else with me to get another pair.

Cool beans and yea I've thrown him all kind of cash offers but he is not biting on them because he said will blow the money and not get something he really wants. I just decided 2 take the trade! He said they are ds with everything I'll hold onto them for a while I guess. Anyway I'm giving up a pair of Balenciaga sneakers I got for a steal

Got mine for $180 a year ago crazy how much the price has went up. Thinking on getting another pair for $450 but that's pretty steep in my book but tempting since the price is hiking up

I never do the DS thing, I like to wear all of my kicks. I got maybe 7 deadstock pairs, but only because they are doubles or I just haven't gotten around to wearing them. These Banned 1s in particular, every time I'm about to wear them, I open the box, I stare at them, then place them back in my closet.

I just can't do it 
laugh.gif
. The moment I pop the tags off the packs of extra laces, I know a tear will be shed.

Maybe this will be the pair I will never wear... or not... who knows! Maybe I'll just go on a hunt for the DMP Bulls pair.

I never do the DS thing, I like to wear all of my kicks. I got maybe 7 deadstock pairs, but only because they are doubles or I just haven't gotten around to wearing them. These Banned 1s in particular, every time I'm about to wear them, I open the box, I stare at them, then place them back in my closet.

I just can't do it :lol: . The moment I pop the tags off the packs of extra laces, I know a tear will be shed.
Maybe this will be the pair I will never wear... or not... who knows! Maybe I'll just go on a hunt for the DMP Bulls pair.

I can feel your pain. Im the same way. Thank god I UN-DSed mines a few years a few years for a sneaker show. Even with me wearing them a good amount, they still have held up remarkably well. They havent creased up much on the toebox. The quality was so great on these I sold my 1994 Retro Breds. The comfort on the Banneds trumps the 94 Breds. Even when they give the Breds the OG Nike Air treatment again with the OG box, these will hold their value because of the hell many have gone through to get these.

Also the leather on these is some of the best ive felt on any Nike. Not as good as the Yeezy 1, but 1988 Jordan III quality for sure.

da way da stores treated em it was as if they PLANNED to release it in such a ****** up manner.

outlets had release dates and all.

still dont understand why were these distributed thru outlet channels.

da way they were hyped it was as if it was a high profile release.

It went with the whole "BANNED" theme; which was planned all along. These were never meant to hit retail stores, it was as if they 'banned' them from the general public - so only those around surrounding Nike outlet stores had access to them, which made it an experience itself.

I love 'em. I Un'DS my pair when I went to Chicago for the first time, and I've worn mine casually since then - they seem to get better with age. I really don't know anyone else personally with a pair, which makes em even better when I wore them.

I'm thinking about posting my VNDS pair to try and get a pair of the black foams that just dropped. Worn like 3 times. Thoughts?

Really? I have a DS pair of Banned's if that makes a difference

You could probably get two pair of foams + cash for Banneds. It's just a losing trade on your part considering the rising price of Banneds. I personally couldn't do it, especially for an all black shoe.

Ok thanks dude-I appreciate it. Its been awhile since I checked the value on these. Last time I did, DS pairs were going for 275-300

The love/hate I have with my pair is that I want to wear em all day everyday...but they are such a collectors item that I don't want to ruin aspects of the shoe. Wish I had a second pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom