Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The love/hate I have with my pair is that I want to wear em all day everyday...but they are such a collectors item that I don't want to ruin aspects of the shoe. Wish I had a second pair.

Still haven't had the nerve to wear these yet. I did throw the black laces in them as soon as I got them though :smokin ...I still want to find a second pair for a decent price

Seen a pair for 650 its alot but i just love the 1's i still wear my bred straps any chance i get when im not in my business look. If yall had money on the side to blow would you guys purchase for 650 or wait?

Seen a pair for 650 its alot but i just love the 1's i still wear my bred straps any chance i get when im not in my business look. If yall had money on the side to blow would you guys purchase for 650 or wait?

If I had it I would grab em. I basically just traded some kicks worth 550 plus for my 2nd pair

Id be tempted to just depends how badly you truly want them. I assume thats a ds pair, maybe try finding a used pair to knock it down a bit..

500-600 dollars? Are you serious...OGs go for about 400. I love my banned 1s but if someone offered that much, I'd buy OGs

I like wearing my shoes and OGS would crumble, ive never been a look at my shoes in my closet i like to wear them around.

I like wearing my shoes and OGS would crumble, ive never been a look at my shoes in my closet i like to wear them around.

OG 1s...do not crumble...They are literally leather and rubber...man you "new dudes" are sheep and lack all types of knowledge...do you know how many people walk around in 1985s and 1994s everyday? :smh:

If I had it I would grab em. I basically just traded some kicks worth 550 plus for my 2nd pair

damn really, people are paying that much $550 ans $650, i just sold my ds pair for $470 and i thought i got over money for them. should of asked for more. lol..

Last edited:
The most id do for these is trade my DB9s for them and that's pushing it cause I have a feeling JB will release these without the X marks. I atleast know JB will never re-release a DB.

Just because i dont post doesnt mean im new the shoe game believe me. I just stopped doing sneakers for awhile since i graduated and worked but now i wanna grab some pairs of shoes i missed out on, and also im not deep into the feel for the shoes im new to that but please dont come at me with im new bs. 

Just because i dont post doesnt mean im new the shoe game believe me. I just stopped doing sneakers for awhile since i graduated and worked but now i wanna grab some pairs of shoes i missed out on, and also im not deep into the feel for the shoes im new to that but please dont come at me with im new bs. 

*looks at SN date*

*reads post*

*remembers previous post where you spoke incorrectly and "matter factly'*

*lacks knowledge but not "new"*

Ok so can someone quickly school me on the feel of the og in-comparison to the banneds, insight instead of bashing so i can gain way more knowledge.

Ok so can someone quickly school me on the feel of the og in-comparison to the banneds, insight instead of bashing so i can gain way more knowledge.

My pleasure. Lets start with 1985...

1985:
The most durable jordan of all time (yes even over the OG XIIs due to the fact that the soles separate. Easy fix I know.). Finding a pair of these can run you anywhere from $350-1000 (Sandusky price). Depending on where they are stored, the leather on the collar can chip. The original mold...perfection.

1994:
More common place. Easy to find a flawless pair of these bad boys. Not quite has HIGH cut as the originals but still higher than anything produced since. These can easily be obtained for $300-500. I've found steal prices, but I wear an 8.5 so....it's different. Second best pair money can buy.

2001:
Another popular retro...overrated if you ask me. Comfortable, but the flaw is the durabuck swoosh. it fades over time. These are extremely overpriced. Running from $250 (steal)-600 dollars. Most people you know have this iteration.

2008 Straps/Alpha Lows/DMPs
Ehh...thats all that needs to be said.

Banned1s:
Extremely limited. Considered a collector's piece, which is why most have trouble UnDS'n them. Uncanny quality...not quite the same leather as the 85s,94s,01s...but still GRADE A. Slightly shorter than the 2001s, but still a true high top. Price range similar to 1994s.

Hope that was helpful. :D

Last edited:
And thank you for the information never hurts to learn from people that know more, and i def will use this as a guide. 

My pleasure. Lets start with 1985...

1985:
The most durable jordan of all time (yes even over the OG XIIs due to the fact that the soles separate. Easy fix I know.). Finding a pair of these can run you anywhere from $350-1000 (Sandusky price). Depending on where they are stored, the leather on the collar can chip. The original mold...perfection.

1994:
More common place. Easy to find a flawless pair of these bad boys. Not quite has HIGH cut as the originals but still higher than anything produced since. These can easily be obtained for $300-500. I've found steal prices, but I wear an 8.5 so....it's different. Second best pair money can buy.

2001:
Another popular retro...overrated if you ask me. Comfortable, but the flaw is the durabuck swoosh. it fades over time. These are extremely overpriced. Running from $250 (steal)-600 dollars. Most people you know have this iteration.

2008 Straps/Alpha Lows/DMPs
Ehh...thats all that needs to be said.

Banned1s:
Extremely limited. Considered a collector's piece, which is why most have trouble UnDS'n them. Uncanny quality...not quite the same leather as the 85s,94s,01s...but still GRADE A. Slightly shorter than the 2001s, but still a true high top. Price range similar to 1994s.

Hope that was helpful. :D

Very helpful and I didn't mind trading my kicks because I only paid $275 for em. So its like 275 for ds banned 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom