Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading older posts about resale at 300 im so upset i was working on my loafer game. Now i have to shell 500 plus 

Whats up NT this shoe is like some unicorn ish i cant find a sz9
ANYWHERE...and im willing to pay 650+..found one but i was a day too late. Like sir charles says... Thas juss turrible

One of the few releases I'm salty about missing out on.  Chose the wrong time to take a break from shoes, lol.

LOL hey man we've all been there. My break came around all of those CDPs. Needless to say, I missed out on some good shoes: Carmines, Hares, XVIs, etc... Good news for me is it seems the CDP shoes are rolling back around.
So did mine, i'm not unhappy about that because they sound like they had TERRIBLE quality..... The only thing i'm salty about missing is the DMP XI/VI pack because that is grail status for me..... :smh:

^^^ Nice pics I can never get tired of seeing the Banned 1s, you have to own them to know what I'm talking about.

So did mine, i'm not unhappy about that because they sound like they had TERRIBLE quality..... The only thing i'm salty about missing is the DMP XI/VI pack because that is grail status for me..... :smh:

Yea I hear ya bro. Fortunately for me, I did grab that pack.....And I came back right around Bordeauxs so these where high on my list. Was lucky enough to grab them!

Last edited:
Acquired a pair for an unbelievable price. I shouldn't have read this thread, you guys are making me feel bad for wanting to rock the hell out of these.

I've been watching ebay for awhile now and the only pair that's popped up in a size 9 was at 800 BIN and the seller would take nothing less. :smh:

Damn. I wish I wouldnt have missed out on these. I bought the 60+ DMP pack when they released because it was on clearance. These shoes make them look like crap! 

I'm going to Berlin and Prague in a few weeks; does anyone know any stores that would have these. Guess it would be like a boutique or something of the sort. I'm an 11.5 so there is a serious lack of available pairs on eBay etc. just a shot in the dark.

I've been wanting to wear mine but I want to swap them for a 10.5 (half size smaller) but I haven't seen anyone here in LA with a 10.5 :smh:

I've been watching ebay for awhile now and the only pair that's popped up in a size 9 was at 800 BIN and the seller would take nothing less. :smh:
Yea..heard sz9 was the rarest size they made in this shoe...just trying to find a pair they are my grails..i dont know anywhere else that would sell it other than ebay...seen 2 sz 9 sell for 600+ each

yup it's true size 9 is the rarest size for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom