Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Type X

So far all 3 stores that received & sold them

Cali, Oregon & chicago got 130-140 pairs per allocation so i think your numbers are a little off PLUS 2 of them mentioned smaller restocks
which store in cali has received and sold them btw?
yeah, which is the third store?  i heard of south chicago and portland, but where in california?

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

lol at $500+ on ebay.

these will go for $200 max after they hit the outlets.

Wishful thinking.
 I think that if these release ONLY at the outlets & don't release later you have a true collector kick! That's why I'm tryna cop!I'm actually a fan of Michael Jordan & been a Bulls fan since I was 3 years old. So the story behind the shoe actually has meaning to me. I'm not just tryna cop because it's a "limited" or "hypebeast" shoe. I know it's a few others that feel the same way.
QFT!!!

I want a pair for my collection too.  I dont think any outlets here in Canada will be getting them.  I called my local outlet here in Edmonton and they said they aint getting em.  I will get a pair one way or the other.  I just hope the rumors of 5500 pairs are true.  If it is that will def bring the price down to $200-$300.  I dont even think they released 5500 pairs of the YOTR VII's.  Any Canadian NT'ers, check your local outlet and let me know if anything is poppin for us north of the border. 

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by smlb52

any word on any outlets in TX getting these??

Nah fam, I called Grapvine Mills, Allen, and Terrell and they all said they will not be getting them. HOWEVER, The New Orleans location expects their shipment in a day now, but absolutely NO phone orders. I was told by the manager that they got an "email" not to do phone orders and will put them out as soon as they get them. First come, first serve.
Good looking out....I'm going to see if San Marcos, Cypress or Conroe getting them

Originally Posted by SC2011

if any florida outlets in north or north west fl receives (St augustine, vero beach) Ill be willing to pickup pairs for people. Just lmk im like 45min from these outlets.

Same here my dude. I'm in Tampa and closest to me is Ellenton and O-Town Prime Outlets. Been calling and checking in with any potential updates. Much appreciated fam and we'll keep each other along with everyone in the Thread posted. Respect!
SN: I have to admit this though. I'm 31 years old, been lurking through NT for a number of years, and have been a member for about 3. I have to truly say that I'm exceedingly impressed at the volume of assistance that everyone in the Thread is putting forth to help everyone at least have a chance to snag a pair of these shoes. It's most certainly a breath of Fresh Air and I commend all of you guys for being what the true essence of this site used to be years ago and is supposed to be in the present. A place where people express their passion for Kicks and being helpful with information on getting these same very Kicks we love. These last 20 pages have been the Shoe Culture that I grew up a part of, cherishing and admiring and I thank you all for keeping that integrity alive. Respect to you all NT family!

... Now somebody get me these shoes 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
! One Love!

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

any word on any outlets in TX getting these??

Nah fam, I called Grapvine Mills, Allen, and Terrell and they all said they will not be getting them. HOWEVER, The New Orleans location expects their shipment in a day now, but absolutely NO phone orders. I was told by the manager that they got an "email" not to do phone orders and will put them out as soon as they get them. First come, first serve.
Good looking out....I'm going to see if San Marcos, Cypress or Conroe getting them
Fa sho...let me know, I wouldn't mind taking the drive if necessary.

So I decided to give the manager at the Nike Outlet in Sante Fe a few hours to check his e-mail and see if he could get a clue and he told me in the most confident voice.

"These were a Jordan that wasn't suppose to release and it released in Portland for some reason and sold out in 10 mins. It will not be a nationwide release because it wasn't suppose to come out."

So... I guess I'll just keep waiting. Not looking good tho. But if they do get them copping will be a breeze because no even the store manger knows so I know these cats out here wont have a clue.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY WORD ON THE OHIO OUTLETS? PARTICULARLY AURORA, OH OUTLET? WANT TO MAKE A TRIP UP THERE BUT CAN'T UNTIL TOMORROW AFTER WORK. 

whose the houston niketalker that works at the nike outlet at cypress??
nerd.gif

PM me PLEASE!!!!!!

Me 2 just in case things don't go right n da n.o

AYO!!!!

Called the outlets in San Marcos, Tx and Cypress, Tx

San Marcos said they should be getting theirs June 1st, Cypress said sometime in the next two weeks and an employee will post it on Niketalk when they come in
nerd.gif

Cypress is taking phone orders only two per customer per day

I just want one pair to rock

Nice!! looking good.. I really want these can't wait till these drop.. I'm so mad that the release these at the nike outlet man I wish I had them..

AYO!!!!

Called the outlets in San Marcos, Tx and Cypress, Tx

San Marcos said they should be getting theirs June 1st, Cypress said sometime in the next two weeks and an employee will post it on Niketalk when they come in
nerd.gif

Cypress is taking phone orders only two per customer per day

I just want one pair to rock

I want a pair 2 rock and 1 2 ice good looking homie! Do u live n htown?

was wondering when you'd show up to ban and suspend all these helpful people...hope some help stays in this thread but its about to get cleared out

Thanks for the heads up in Texas. Called around the Dallas area with no luck. I hope I can copp on a phone order.

Called the Edinburg outlet in Indiana. Chick sounded like she been getting calls all day and said "probably not". I think she lying and will take a trip down there on the 1st.

some rules are just stupid! they say don't sell in the forums, well you can't sell something you don't have... yet! take it to the buy and sell forums they say... yet you can't place an ad in the buy&sell forum unless you have tagged pics which means the person that actually is "helping out" would have to buy ahead of time out of their own pocket... well what about the guys that want to help people out so that the favor can be returned... can't wait till NT comes to Chicago again... i won't miss it this time... i'd like to see some of the faces that patrol the forums... to lets say "build connections"... when is the last time any "rules" were updated?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHAT RULE VIOLATIONS? HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE PERSON SELLING A PAIR IN HERE YET.....

CALM DOWN.
he's probably referring to the offers to pick up from local shops.

i haven't seen this many people wanting to help in a while but i guess the rule makers have their reasons.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHAT RULE VIOLATIONS? HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE PERSON SELLING A PAIR IN HERE YET.....

CALM DOWN.

Tell that to the 4 people who were just suspended...

And btw, selling isn't the only way to catch a suspension.

Originally Posted by jz23

in outlets in az already
roll.gif
fibber.
just got off the phone w/ anthem, tempe and tucson and they all said no dice.
u know something they don't know?

The one in Tempe told me they will be having them but launch date is June 1st for all Nike factory locations.they also said they'd be accepting phone orders one per person..I've also noticed I've been getting alot of different responses from the same store each day,one day they'll say it's a go,then all of a sudden they don't know what I'm talking about and they haven't heard anything about it.I'm starting to see either alot of shadiness in these employees or maybe just alot of misinformation

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by jz23

in outlets in az already
roll.gif
fibber.
just got off the phone w/ anthem, tempe and tucson and they all said no dice.
u know something they don't know?

The one in Tempe told me they will be having them but launch date is June 1st for all Nike factory locations.they also said they'd be accepting phone orders one per person..I've also noticed I've been getting alot of different responses from the same store each day,one day they'll say it's a go,then all of a sudden they don't know what I'm talking about and they haven't heard anything about it.I'm starting to see either alot of shadiness in these employees or maybe just alot of misinformation
i believe it's just simply misinformation. a lot of the employees either don't really know, are told what to respond to endless calls or just don't give a what.
and i don't really blame them. they're there for a paycheck. it must be really annoying having to answer countless calls about the same thing especially working at an outlet.
they don't get normal releases like regular stores do so this has to be overwhelming.

just called up the factory store in monroe, oh, apparently there are select stores set to release these on june 1, and none of the Ohio stores are on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom