Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bhakc001

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

From reading the last few posts, some of you are willing to find reasons to drive 30+ miles for these in the case that they become limited/collectibles. I do like these shoes, but I refuse to drive 30+ miles to a nike outlet just for a pair shoes I may not even get. So I hope I'm not repeating information that was already stated in here. I called the Nike Factory Store in Orange because it's on the way to UCI, but they aren't getting it. However, the nice lady on the phone did tell me what places in SoCal will be getting them for sure.

They will release June 1 at:
Nike Factory Store Ontario
4557 Mills Circle, Ontario Mills
Ontario, CA 91764

Citadel Comerce
100 Citadel Dr, Sp #561
LOS ANGELES, CA 90040
323-720-1684

I hope they do get them in and all of you who want a pair, get your pair. Good luck to you all.

good lookin out, thank you sir!

how much are these going to be sold for?

looks like $125.00

So these won't be making it to the Camarillo, CA Outlets?

I really hope they make it to the camarillo outlets. I have a friend who works there I just texted him right now, he might be asleep but will post as soon as I get info!

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Can someone pm me if they find out about Ohio getting them.....I'm 1.5 hrs from Akron and have no problem driving up if I'm not working.
For sure.  Im on the hunt, southern Ohio.
CJ if I remember correctly you wear a size 15ish? If I find out anything I'll let you guys know
I'm checking our southern Ohio outlets too, I'm hoping something amounts here because I would like a pair.

Yessir! 14 or 15. I doubt a 15 was produced though. Coo, ill doth same!

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

From reading the last few posts, some of you are willing to find reasons to drive 30+ miles for these in the case that they become limited/collectibles. I do like these shoes, but I refuse to drive 30+ miles to a nike outlet just for a pair shoes I may not even get. So I hope I'm not repeating information that was already stated in here. I called the Nike Factory Store in Orange because it's on the way to UCI, but they aren't getting it. However, the nice lady on the phone did tell me what places in SoCal will be getting them for sure.

They will release June 1 at:
Nike Factory Store Ontario
4557 Mills Circle, Ontario Mills
Ontario, CA 91764

Citadel Comerce
100 Citadel Dr, Sp #561
LOS ANGELES, CA 90040
323-720-1684

I hope they do get them in and all of you who want a pair, get your pair. Good luck to you all.

good lookin out, thank you sir!

how much are these going to be sold for?

looks like $125.00

So these won't be making it to the Camarillo, CA Outlets?

The actual price they're being sold for is $109.

For sure.  Im on the hunt, southern Ohio.
CJ if I remember correctly you wear a size 15ish? If I find out anything I'll let you guys know
I'm checking our southern Ohio outlets too, I'm hoping something amounts here because I would like a pair.

Not sure 15 was produced BUT 14 definitely was because i have that one on route from the Portland store lol
Sadly it's not my size but will end up on the 'trophy case"

My goal today is to find one in my size.... as you can see i'm very busy at work
laugh.gif
!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Type X

So far all 3 stores that received & sold them

Cali, Oregon & chicago got 130-140 pairs per allocation so i think your numbers are a little off PLUS 2 of them mentioned smaller restocks
which store in cali has received and sold them btw?
yeah, which is the third store?  i heard of south chicago and portland, but where in california?

Might have a lead on another store receiving a shipment this afternoon

When i confirm I'll post up the information
no dice on this?

^ I spoke to them yesterday & got conflicting information along with a verification that the shipment didn't arrive.
Won't post locations until they are "ready to go" instore or via phone orders , so people aren't chasing their tails.

Not sure 15 was produced BUT 14 definitely was because i have that one on route from the Portland store lol
Sadly it's not my size but will end up on the 'trophy case"

My goal today is to find one in my size.... as you can see i'm very busy at work
laugh.gif
!

laugh.gif
Yea I knew that 14 was produced. Long gone are the days that my size would sit around because nobody would buy it. Darn you Type X
laugh.gif

Hopefully I can come up on a 14 in these. I want these strictly for my personal collection. No trades, no flip.

^ I spoke to them yesterday & got conflicting information along with a verification that the shipment didn't arrive.
Won't post locations until they are "ready to go" instore or via phone orders , so people aren't chasing their tails.
appreciated

All my Ohio people, called all the Ohio outlets yesterday and they all said that they were not getting them in. They said there is a list of outlets thats getting them, and none of the Ohio outlets are on the list. Still going to go to Jeffersonville and Cincinnati outlets to check anyway. If something pops up will post asap.

To everyone calling in are you asking to speak to someone in footwear or are you just asking the first person near the phone? For the most part the cashiers are just answering the phone and most don't know or saying what they are told but on the other end you get someone in footwear who might know a thing or two about sneakers and might tip ya on the truth? Pretty common sense but just wondering what people have been doing to get answers, ya know?

Originally Posted by ajkatt

To everyone calling in are you asking to speak to someone in footwear or are you just asking the first person near the phone? For the most part the cashiers are just answering the phone and most don't know or saying what they are told but on the other end you get someone in footwear who might know a thing or two about sneakers and might tip ya on the truth? Pretty common sense but just wondering what people have been doing to get answers, ya know?

This isnt a guarantee, as I ask to speak to footwear everytime. They are just as incompetent. Beyond ridiculous.

Don't quote me on this... But I'm hearing that employees are being told to lie about having Banned 1's in stock since they won't be doing phone orders on them anyway. If you don't believe me... Someone hit up Arizona Mills Outlet, not sure where that's at but I heard they will have them today. But like I said they will not being doing phone orders on them so they'll more than likely tell you they're not in stock..    

I just call in with product number and they usually already know wassup because all of the people calling!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Don't quote me on this... But I'm hearing that employees are being told to lie about having Banned 1's in stock since they won't be doing phone orders on them anyway. If you don't believe me... Someone hit up Arizona Mills Outlet, not sure where that's at but I heard they will have them today. But like I said they will not being doing phone orders on them so they'll more than likely tell you they're not in stock..    
so what about the people calling in, not for a phone order, but just so they don't have to waste time and gas driving there to check everyday?
that seems unnecessary for the employees to do if that really is the case.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'm in Akron as well. I know what you mean, that's why I'm gonna go see them in person. Only a 15 minute drive for me. Let's see them lie in my face. I don't go for that...
Your caps lock key must be broke.
roll.gif

look at it this way...
Im hearing numbers ranging from 2000 to even as high as 4-5000
eek.gif

For example, IF outlets get 120 pairs EACH, and lets say there are 2500 pairs TOTAL...that means roughly 21 outlets will begetting these
eek.gif

I know thats on the unlikely end (120 pairs each outlet, 2500+ pairs total) but you never know with Nike....look with happened with CDP VIs....roughly 8-11 outlets had em,all with 100+ pairs EACH

Hah, I was just told they will be available for phone order @ 10:00am Arizona time on June 1.

I think the general consensus here is nobody will know until it actually happens.

They will be receiving them sometime next week. My pair on lock
Originally Posted by yadigjoey

I really hope they make it to the camarillo outlets. I have a friend who works there I just texted him right now, he might be asleep but will post as soon as I get info!

I've been hearing alot more about a nationwide June 1st launch date for all outlets from Multiple locations...if that's the case,bring your lawn chairs & northfaces because that means camping lol

Originally Posted by PTone

Hah, I was just told they will be available for phone order @ 10:00am Arizona time on June 1.

I think the general consensus here is nobody will know until it actually happens.

True true..I was told the same thing yesterday,one per customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom