Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE ON THE BANNED I RELEASE.

We will not be releasing them this Friday. We will not be receiving them in our shipments tomorrow. So sorry for any of the hype or the confusion. Per Nike, once we receive the shipment, we have to wait on them for a go on the release date. We have notified the footwear team and told them what the deal is to keep you guys updated for those that are calling. I work in the mornings and handle the footwear inbounds and moving and stock for the floor.

Also, the release will be done by tickets and not wristbands. It will be 1 PER CUSTOMER NOW, and no longer 2. NO PHONE ORDERS AND NO HOLDS.

This is a first for Nike Factory Stores in regards to a specific launch so this is a big deal for Nike as a company. We're really excited and hope you guys are able to get your pairs and fairly.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ANYBODY HAVE ANY WORD ON THE OHIO OUTLETS? PARTICULARLY AURORA, OH OUTLET? WANT TO MAKE A TRIP UP THERE BUT CAN'T UNTIL TOMORROW AFTER WORK. 

Yo mempis where you at man? Im in Akron and I called aurora and dude didnt even know what I was talking about when I asked about them
grin.gif

^ this guy adding more hype 
laugh.gif
 people their will be a lot of them at a lot of outlets the end of this week and next week people dont believe the hype 
frown.gif
 their is plenty to go around

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

so is the RD June 1st?

i've been reading and they have been release at some outlets and slowly making it's way into the market, there's a bunch on ebay too

I need to know the official RD. An employee at one store told me they'd do Wednesday, if not then Friday. You SoCal NTers know how horrible traffic is on the 405 in the morning and I don't want to be stuck or take forever to get there and not even have the shoes.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

We will not be releasing them this Friday. We will not be receiving them in our shipments tomorrow. So sorry for any of the hype or the confusion. Per Nike, once we receive the shipment, we have to wait on them for a go on the release date. We have notified the footwear team and told them what the deal is to keep you guys updated for those that are calling. I work in the mornings and handle the footwear inbounds and moving and stock for the floor.

Also, the release will be done by tickets and not wristbands. It will be 1 PER CUSTOMER NOW, and no longer 2. NO PHONE ORDERS AND NO HOLDS.

This is a first for Nike Factory Stores in regards to a specific launch so this is a big deal for Nike as a company. We're really excited and hope you guys are able to get your pairs and fairly.
Anyone know the store he is talking about?

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Anyone know the store he is talking about?
Yep he had said which one but then deleted it so it was  Nike factory store San Ysidro, CA 92173
(619) 428-8849 he said he works there 

ANYBODY HAVE ANY WORD ON THE OHIO OUTLETS? PARTICULARLY AURORA, OH OUTLET? WANT TO MAKE A TRIP UP THERE BUT CAN'T UNTIL TOMORROW AFTER WORK. 
Every outlet in Ohio is clueless, which is strange since, again, all of the stores "allegedly" got an email about them.   Im just going to keep calling, and calling, and calling.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Yo mempis where you at man? Im in Akron and I called aurora and dude didnt even know what I was talking about when I asked about them
grin.gif

I'm in Akron as well. I know what you mean, that's why I'm gonna go see them in person. Only a 15 minute drive for me. Let's see them lie in my face. I don't go for that...

Any word on Norcal outlets getting them?  I know if I call they'll never give me a straight answer 
30t6p3b.gif

From reading the last few posts, some of you are willing to find reasons to drive 30+ miles for these in the case that they become limited/collectibles. I do like these shoes, but I refuse to drive 30+ miles to a nike outlet just for a pair shoes I may not even get. So I hope I'm not repeating information that was already stated in here. I called the Nike Factory Store in Orange because it's on the way to UCI, but they aren't getting it. However, the nice lady on the phone did tell me what places in SoCal will be getting them for sure.

They will release June 1 at:
Nike Factory Store Ontario
4557 Mills Circle, Ontario Mills
Ontario, CA 91764

Citadel Comerce
100 Citadel Dr, Sp #561
LOS ANGELES, CA 90040
323-720-1684

I hope they do get them in and all of you who want a pair, get your pair. Good luck to you all.

grin.gif

I'm in Akron as well. I know what you mean, that's why I'm gonna go see them in person. Only a 15 minute drive for me. Let's see them lie in my face. I don't go for that...
Can someone pm me if they find out about Ohio getting them.....I'm 1.5 hrs from Akron and have no problem driving up if I'm not working.

grin.gif

Your caps lock key must be broke.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

grin.gif

Can someone pm me if they find out about Ohio getting them.....I'm 1.5 hrs from Akron and have no problem driving up if I'm not working.
For sure.  Im on the hunt, southern Ohio.

so are these only at the outlets or will these be sold at the stores also?

sorry if this was asked i never checked this thread until now

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

For sure.  Im on the hunt, southern Ohio.
CJ if I remember correctly you wear a size 15ish? If I find out anything I'll let you guys know
I'm checking our southern Ohio outlets too, I'm hoping something amounts here because I would like a pair.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so are these only at the outlets or will these be sold at the stores also?

sorry if this was asked i never checked this thread until now

so far this model will only be in outlets

Originally Posted by ijapino

WHAT RULE VIOLATIONS? HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE PERSON SELLING A PAIR IN HERE YET.....

CALM DOWN.

Tell that to the 4 people who were just suspended...

And btw, selling isn't the only way to catch a suspension.

What happened? Who got suspended?

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

From reading the last few posts, some of you are willing to find reasons to drive 30+ miles for these in the case that they become limited/collectibles. I do like these shoes, but I refuse to drive 30+ miles to a nike outlet just for a pair shoes I may not even get. So I hope I'm not repeating information that was already stated in here. I called the Nike Factory Store in Orange because it's on the way to UCI, but they aren't getting it. However, the nice lady on the phone did tell me what places in SoCal will be getting them for sure.

They will release June 1 at:
Nike Factory Store Ontario
4557 Mills Circle, Ontario Mills
Ontario, CA 91764

Citadel Comerce
100 Citadel Dr, Sp #561
LOS ANGELES, CA 90040
323-720-1684

I hope they do get them in and all of you who want a pair, get your pair. Good luck to you all.

good lookin out, thank you sir!

how much are these going to be sold for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom