Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called a nike outlet in the NY area and spoke to a rep, that said they dont know when or if theyll get them to check in next week.

Then i called a local Ct outlet and their auto enter voice machine stated " they will NOT being getting the jordan 1 banneds"..

My question is, wouldnt the majority of the nike stores already know by now IF OR WHEN they will recieve them???

Alot of people around me don't know anything about these so let's see what happens.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Originally Posted by azjordans

Arizona Mills in Tempe is getting 120 pair on June 1st. I don't have any info on phone orders, though. All I know is there are no holds and it's first come first serve.

I was told 100. I going down Wednesday morning. Hopefully I can pick up a pair or two. Not getting my hopes up though.

I'll be there on weds morning as well.  There's gonna be over 100 pair available so if you get there at 10am you should be good.  Also, they ARE doing phone orders as well.

Well looks like Arizona Mills is about to be on my speed dial.  This release is feelin like a CIA operation with all of the intel people have been gathering.

CIA operation is right lol
its hard to tell when u talk to the employees whether or not they dont want to say or really dont know

from what I can tell, Nike realized the demand for this after those 2 outlets released last week, got organized, and sent out the release plan to all of their outlets. So if you can get the right person on the phone you can find out most of the info that you need to know e.g. June 1st release, what outlets are getting them, etc. The only thing that seems to be up in the air is who is going to take phone orders.

Imo alot of Outlets are lien managers are telling their employees . To tell us there not getting them due to the high volume of phone calls.I think alot of Outlets are going to get these. Don't be surprised that they start popping up at alot of Outlets. Across the country

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I wonder if people are gonna camp out..

ed4361776200b94505d70b0fbc40e117666a4982_r.jpg

no need to wonder...IM GOING CAMPING!
wink.gif

I hope your joking..
 no im not joking (ok kidding about the tent but not about camping) and no I dont mean memorial day weekend
laugh.gif
heres the facts I got big feet if they get them they will probably have only a handful in my size so I will do what is necessary.

besides good friends beer and burgers then cop some good shoes in the morn who could complain?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

Imo alot of Outlets are lien managers are telling their employees . To tell us there not getting them due to the high volume of phone calls.I think alot of Outlets are going to get these. Don't be surprised that they start popping up at alot of Outlets. Across the country

I never understood why store managers do this. I remember the Footaction up here was telling people that they wouldn't be getting the south beach lebrons, and most recently my store manager was telling ppl that he didn't know if we were getting the YOTR vii's when we had actually known for the past 2 weeks.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by azjordans

I was told 100. I going down Wednesday morning. Hopefully I can pick up a pair or two. Not getting my hopes up though.

I'll be there on weds morning as well.  There's gonna be over 100 pair available so if you get there at 10am you should be good.  Also, they ARE doing phone orders as well.

Well looks like Arizona Mills is about to be on my speed dial.  This release is feelin like a CIA operation with all of the intel people have been gathering.
YEA FOR YOU AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER NIKETALKERS, ISS, ETC. NOT TO MENTION THE LURKERS...

MAKES ME WONDER HOW MANY EMPLOYEES WILL BE ANSWERING CALLS ON THIS RELEASE ESPECIALLY WHEN DEALING WITH THE CUSTOMERS IN THE STORE. SEEMS LIKE PHONE ORDERS WILL BE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH.

Unless you're about to buy up your whole stock to resell I don't see why you'd want to turn people away from your store. Isn't the whole point of having a store to sell as much as you can? Or did I miss the day in economics where crappy customer service + lying about your stock = increased revenue.

Unless you're about to buy up your whole stock to resell I don't see why you'd want to turn people away from your store. Isn't the whole point of having a store to sell as much as you can? Or did I miss the day in economics where crappy customer service + lying about your stock = increased revenue.

You're right, but think about it like this. If you're going to sell them all NO MATTER WHAT, you don't need to provide adequate customer service and can get away with lying. Jordan Brand has lowered the quality of their shoes over the years, yet the retros still seem to sell out. What does this say about the market of shoes? To me, it looks as if there are really no viable substitutes to retro jordans. In a very very very (did I stress the word "very?") stretched, skewed and basic sense, retro jordans are similar to the insulin example we all learned in the basic economic class. They change the price, lower the quality, yet they still all sell out. Retro jordans seem somewhat inelastic. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YEA FOR YOU AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER NIKETALKERS, ISS, ETC. NOT TO MENTION THE LURKERS...

MAKES ME WONDER HOW MANY EMPLOYEES WILL BE ANSWERING CALLS ON THIS RELEASE ESPECIALLY WHEN DEALING WITH THE CUSTOMERS IN THE STORE. SEEMS LIKE PHONE ORDERS WILL BE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH.
There's only one main line in at AZ Mills so have fun.  I'll just be at the gate at 10am.

Anyone post up real detailed pics yet and mind reposting them if not? Ive been following the thread for a bit and haven't seen any yet.

Hope I can secure a pair.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Anyone post up real detailed pics yet and mind reposting them if not? Ive been following the thread for a bit and haven't seen any yet.

Hope I can secure a pair.
go to page 37-38 and look up a bit. its not that many pages to skim through.

I stopped by the Franklin Mills Nike outlet just north of Philadelphia the other day. I got to talking with one of the employees and asked him if he knew what was up with the Jordan 1 Banned.

He said that hes pretty sure that his store is getting them, but that he and all other employees were instructed to either say they were not sure or just flat out say they are not getting them when people called in asking about them.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by rauls054

I never understood why store managers do this. I remember the Footaction up here was telling people that they wouldn't be getting the south beach lebrons, and most recently my store manager was telling ppl that he didn't know if we were getting the YOTR vii's when we had actually known for the past 2 weeks.
30t6p3b.gif

Some managers just want their days to be as easy and smooth as possible and they don't really care about their sales numbers very much. A good day in their eyes is going from 10am-7pm, dealing with as little work, conflict or problems as possible.
100 people waiting outside your store before it opens and the phone ringing off the hook all day is gonna lead to drama, work, kicking people out, breaking up fights, calling cops, angry customers, etc.

The Managers also know that as soon as people realize they got them, they'll be gone with the quickness anyway so why attract all the craziness.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

This!  Man This!!  Its like trying to be the right caller on a radio show.  I never had luck with that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

CIA operation is right lol
its hard to tell when u talk to the employees whether or not they dont want to say or really dont know

True!
But it's common sense..

A conversation or asking how they are breaks the ice.
They feel more friendly with you.

On the other hand if you just ask "hey you getting this?"  They won't be so nice..hehe

They have an obligation to work but not to spread the virus.  Get what I'm saying?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by ColdCity

27 pairs up & only 5 were a auction the rest are 400+ buy it now... & those 5 JUST started allowing people to bid after the info started to roll in & they KNOW they wont be able to get what there were asking....but dude with the banned shirt & the 1's good marketing on his part they are already at 335 with hrs left if he gets paid thats a fair & official comeup...not these dudes who banged the few stores that had them & are trying to charge x4 or x5 what they paid (sitting on multiple sizes that they dont fit)smh to them....i offered a dude ds bordeaux vii & 50 when they first popped up (when south chi got them & it was a guy in chicago) & he messaged back the bords & 300
30t6p3b.gif
gtfohwtbs fam

BORDS & $300!?..hahah he must of been on a mortgage layaway with that!
Did anyone else notice the funny thing? The size 14 that was selling for $1,400 on ebay all of the sudden dropped down to the $500 mark?! haha

Resellers better understand this aren't going to sell over $300
even if they dont sell for over $300 theyre still getting more than their money back. i mean why you care how much they go for on the secondary market just worry about getting you own pair.

You mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom