Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If buyers are biting at those prices, they must be dumb because I would rather get a pair of the 2001 retros.

exactly. kids these days...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If buyers are biting at those prices, they must be dumb because I would rather get a pair of the 2001 retros.

Great point French but let's remember that there's supposedly going to be an official release of the shoe but isn't the one that will be at Outlets ..... to some sellers, that unfortunately makes them feel blindly justified for charging those ridiculous prices ..

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

these almost look fake. the colorway is ugly and they black leather looks like its terrible quality

Actually the people who have these in hand seem to be loving the leather.I have yet to see them in person, but we will see come next week

Ok sorry folks that live in the DMV. looks like we won't be getting them at all. Called Leesburg, Potomac Mills, Arundel Mills, and I even called Williamsburg to confirm. Guy from Williamsburg told me that only the top 25 Nike Stores in the U.S. will be getting them. Don't know if this is entirely true, but thats what he said. He could be making it up. And good job guys making calls all around, every employee seemed to cut me off before I finished asking my question. 
laugh.gif
I would hate to be a CSR at a Nike Outlet in the past 2 weeks. Been getting calls from left and right. Guess I'll have to luck out on hoping they do phone orders because it really looks like they're not taking phone orders because even the lady from Leesburg told me no phone orders will be taken and they won't even be getting these. Good luck to everyone else! 

Shout out to all who have been providing the solid info. Im just sitting back waiting for the flood gates to open. I will get a pair no matter what, just waiting to see what Ima have to pay for em

I hope I can get a pair, I just got this feeling there is gonna be hella dudes at the Outlet camping, and Im not about to do that.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I hope I can get a pair, I just got this feeling there is gonna be hella dudes at the Outlet camping, and Im not about to do that.

Holy Hell!
eek.gif

I didn't know you went outside the general forum
pimp.gif

Arizona Mills in Tempe is getting 120 pair on June 1st. I don't have any info on phone orders, though. All I know is there are no holds and it's first come first serve.

^ This release has everyone matriculating back to JB. Ive seen heads in here that I havent seen in literally years!

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Arizona Mills in Tempe is getting 120 pair on June 1st. I don't have any info on phone orders, though. All I know is there are no holds and it's first come first serve.

I was told 100. I going down Wednesday morning. Hopefully I can pick up a pair or two. Not getting my hopes up though.

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by qdiesel

I was told 100. I going down Wednesday morning. Hopefully I can pick up a pair or two. Not getting my hopes up though.

I'll be there on weds morning as well.  There's gonna be over 100 pair available so if you get there at 10am you should be good.  Also, they ARE doing phone orders as well.

Bay area people where are you going for these I will try to cop but not camp like others said for the price people are charging might as well just get some 01s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom