Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I truly believe because of the last 15-20 pages of this thread, those sellers on the bay are getting a little nervous. We've provided stern quality information from a bunch of different members all across the country and I know that buyers lurk this site and think to themselves ..."well wait a minute, some of these NikeTalk guys just might know what they're talking about" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
well, it's a good sign that most of them are sitting on ebay.  if people don't buy them, you will see how fast the price goes down.  a shoe for $109, selling it for $500...get the F out of here.  i could probably find some XX3 finales for that price that are numbered with shoe trees.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

^unnecessary garbage is right

this.... if you check back & look at some of my old post in here they were supposed to be released last oct 
 yea man spoon was also saying they were supposed to be released in Oct of '10.  any word on why they were scrapped? 

Originally Posted by Type X

I'm not camping BUT will be "periodically" popping over between my gambling to secure my pairs
wink.gif
pimp.gif

would you happen to know how many pairs they'll have?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

They didn't disclose that but they said no phone orders (spoke to district manager) so hence us going down n making a chill day of it lol

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

They didn't disclose that but they said no phone orders (spoke to district manager) so hence us going down n making a chill day of it lol
yeah, the no phone orders is looking to be the trend.
well good luck down there, friend.
and if a 9.5 ends up in your lap, pm a fool.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

If my store gets these they better let us get at least 2 pairs and our discount.

will management be looking at back of house to see if some are stored in the bins in ps/gs
roll.gif
  i used to do that when it was  something i wanted. 

word
happy.gif
  when i worked for nike that discount was much appreciated.  i can't tell if the person who replied to you was salty (my fault if it's taken the wrong way), but there really is no 'problem.'  they're nike employees and entitled to their discount.  no one should be mad at that.  i miss the discount but buy retail now.  it's not right to hit up my friends who still work there and ask for the discount, is how i see it.

A little salty, yes.  But actually, u both have made excellent points, so I retract my statement.

Mrs. Dash...no more salt 
laugh.gif

i cant believe this @%$. no phone orders from the places that are getting them and no outlet stores around PA are getting them. I'm bummin right now man, all i need is 1 pair and im straight. any info/help would be greatly appreciated fam.

This isn't entirely true...you in west PA or east PA??

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by khadafi252

If my store gets these they better let us get at least 2 pairs and our discount.

will management be looking at back of house to see if some are stored in the bins in ps/gs
roll.gif
  i used to do that when it was  something i wanted. 

word
happy.gif
  when i worked for nike that discount was much appreciated.  i can't tell if the person who replied to you was salty (my fault if it's taken the wrong way), but there really is no 'problem.'  they're nike employees and entitled to their discount.  no one should be mad at that.  i miss the discount but buy retail now.  it's not right to hit up my friends who still work there and ask for the discount, is how i see it.

A little salty, yes.  But actually, u both have made excellent points, so I retract my statement.

Mrs. Dash...no more salt 
laugh.gif

It's all good I know everybody is on edge for these. At this point ill be happy with 1 pair for retail. I just found out from my district manager that we wont be getting em so we're in the same boat.

Originally Posted by apthekid

i cant believe this @%$. no phone orders from the places that are getting them and no outlet stores around PA are getting them. I'm bummin right now man, all i need is 1 pair and im straight. any info/help would be greatly appreciated fam.

This isn't entirely true...you in west PA or east PA??

northeastern PA, if you have any info shoot me a pm.

EDIT: that Mrs. Dash comment
roll.gif

Some people overreact if you can get a pair so be it. If not o well life goes on its not the end of the world. Don't get me wrong I want a pair but if I don't get one so be it.

I see an NTer has these posted on the bay for sale already .... I aint even mad though and homie never even posted in this thread once 
laugh.gif
. I respect the hustle and it's whatever ..... Lets keep working hard fellas to track down this shoe!

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Honestly if I'd managed to cop a couple pairs of these and saw they were selling for 500+, I would resell and use that cash to fund all of my purchases for the rest of the year. Cuz come June 1st I doubt these will sell over 250.

27 pairs up & only 5 were a auction the rest are 400+ buy it now... & those 5 JUST started allowing people to bid after the info started to roll in & they KNOW they wont be able to get what there were asking....but dude with the banned shirt & the 1's good marketing on his part they are already at 335 with hrs left if he gets paid thats a fair & official comeup...not these dudes who banged the few stores that had them & are trying to charge x4 or x5 what they paid (sitting on multiple sizes that they dont fit)smh to them....i offered a dude ds bordeaux vii & 50 when they first popped up (when south chi got them & it was a guy in chicago) & he messaged back the bords & 300
30t6p3b.gif
gtfohwtbs fam

BORDS & $300!?..hahah he must of been on a mortgage layaway with that!
Did anyone else notice the funny thing? The size 14 that was selling for $1,400 on ebay all of the sudden dropped down to the $500 mark?! haha

Resellers better understand this aren't going to sell over $300

Originally Posted by cristianm

I see an NTer has these posted on the bay for sale already .... I aint even mad though and homie never even posted in this thread once 
laugh.gif
. I respect the hustle and it's whatever ..... Lets keep working hard fellas to track down this shoe!

Honestly if I'd managed to cop a couple pairs of these and saw they were selling for 500+, I would resell and use that cash to fund all of my purchases for the rest of the year. Cuz come June 1st I doubt these will sell over 250.

27 pairs up & only 5 were a auction the rest are 400+ buy it now... & those 5 JUST started allowing people to bid after the info started to roll in & they KNOW they wont be able to get what there were asking....but dude with the banned shirt & the 1's good marketing on his part they are already at 335 with hrs left if he gets paid thats a fair & official comeup...not these dudes who banged the few stores that had them & are trying to charge x4 or x5 what they paid (sitting on multiple sizes that they dont fit)smh to them....i offered a dude ds bordeaux vii & 50 when they first popped up (when south chi got them & it was a guy in chicago) & he messaged back the bords & 300
30t6p3b.gif
gtfohwtbs fam

Did anyone else notice the funny thing? The size 14 that was selling for $1,400 on ebay all of the sudden dropped down to the $500 mark?! haha

I've been saying this!People don't understand these aren't a limited 1,000 type quickstrike.The outlets will be flooded and you'd be a fool to pay $500.00 right now.The only problem I can see is if you don't have a outlet by you, then I might cough up a little more, but $500.00 is def OD.They will top out at 200-250 imho

Originally Posted by PTone

Whoever said Concord Mills is expecting them, they are. Stop calling.

PTone that's Concord NC right? I thought about calling them but I'm going on vacation this weekend so my funds won't be straight until next week

Originally Posted by cristianm

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
gtfohwtbs fam

even if they dont sell for over $300 theyre still getting more than their money back. i mean why you care how much they go for on the secondary market just worry about getting you own pair.

If buyers are biting at those prices, they must be dumb because I would rather get a pair of the 2001 retros.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If buyers are biting at those prices, they must be dumb because I would rather get a pair of the 2001 retros.

exactly. kids these days...

Originally Posted by rauls054

Some people overreact if you can get a pair so be it. If not o well life goes on its not the end of the world. Don't get me wrong I want a pair but if I don't get one so be it.

THIS! Too bad that the reality of this shoe game is that there are CRAZY folks who treat it like it is the end of the world if they can't cop.. 
and yes resellers these arent selling for over $500! just sell me yours for below retail 
roll.gif
 jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom