Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RutgersJetFan wrote:
Lying about stock? Unacceptable.  All of us on here spend a ton of money on Nikes every year.  We're their best customers.  At the very least we deserve an honest answer when asking if a shoe is in stock

I had to quote the most important part of that writing.
I'm sure not a whole lot of people READ it.

IF YOU AGREE...second this!

It's very true we as customers don't need BS like that.

Just buy the DMP's. They are much cheaper and they look the same. SMH at people hyping up this outlet release shoe....

I want to thank my boy for getting these for me.  I wanted to double up but that was a no go.  I'll just have to be happy with one pair.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Just buy the DMP's. They are much cheaper and they look the same. SMH at people hyping up this outlet release shoe....

The DMPs look the same?
laugh.gif

Did you not see the big comparison pics?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what sold this shoe for me was the wings logo and the leather isn't too bad.

This release was straight up ridiculous from me calling South Chicago before they opened last Monday and was told they were doing phone orders, to me calling back at ten when  they opened and told they were not doing phone orders.  Then logging back into NT later in the day and see they were sold out due to phone orders.  Now there are no phone orders nation wide, somebody needs to get it together, really.  IF they are a few sitting around within a few days watch word come down from somewhere to go ahead and start doing phone orders for them.  At that point getting through on the phone is going to be ugly.....

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

I gotta say I was very impressed with the citadel outlet release this morning. Very few problems if any. Very organized. Was able to grab a pair of 11.5s but was hoping for a 12. But it is what it is.

What! When I went all they had left was 11 and 14. Was that in the 11 carton?

Originally Posted by azjordans

I want to thank my boy for getting these for me.  I wanted to double up but that was a no go.  I'll just have to be happy with one pair.

No X on the left shoes? 

Originally Posted by EMM23

Are u blind?I can tell the difference between the banned 1s and those shiny dmp's from a mile away..if quality means anything to you,I'd spend the extra buck & cop the banned ones.it's definitely on par & resale is from $250-$300 now,I can't really say if it'll go down but I deem it reasonable

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by azjordans

No X on the left shoes? 
They are there.  It must have been the lighting.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I gotta say I was very impressed with the citadel outlet release this morning. Very few problems if any. Very organized. Was able to grab a pair of 11.5s but was hoping for a 12. But it is what it is.

How long did it take till everything was sold out??

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

How long did it take till everything was sold out??
Opened at ten.  We left at 10:30.  Most shoes were gone by then.

Ohyeah I forgot to mention,I knows it's completely off topic but i found it pretty funny marysville Nike employees were so excited people were actually camping out all night.when the line was finally formed,they were taking videos and pictures of the line,& even gave the 1st dude in line an interview lol

im not trying to read thru this whole thread but how did these end up at the outlets & are they going to be an official release in the future? Thanks

I think the common misconception here is that the Banned I's are almost identical to the OG's, 94's or even the 01's. Obviously, each model has had their differences but the banned I's are not as close to the older models than people are thinking. I can honestly say that the Banned I's have a softer leather than any of those pairs that released before this. It's a super-soft distressed leather that I haven't seen used very often. In fact, the last shoe that comes to mind is the black/grey Retro I's that released a couple years back.

Here's pics of my pairs minus the Banned I's:

94's

01's

DMP's

Straps

If I get a chance this weekend, I'll do some comparison side by side shots of all of 'em.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Smh @ no one speaking up. That type of +#%% don't fly in Orlando.
Or Philly...damn son...
Shoepalace dude looks like he can eat the whole line up and then some... Picture Big Worm but fatter. Them skinny lightweight cats weren't gonna say a DAMN thing.
laugh.gif

He's thats big black older dude right???? with them wanna be NEW BOY looking type cats?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

ALSO, TO ALL OF THE DISRESPECTFUL LOSERS(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)THAT HAVE NO RESPECT AND CUT LINE, CUT LINE IN FRONT OF THOSE WHO EARNED THEIR SPOT BY BEING THERE ALL NIGHT IN THE COLD...AND TO THE ONES WHO JUST PUT MULTIPLE CHAIRS DOWN AND THEN HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS OR HOMIES COME IN THE MORNING...OR THE PEOPLE WHO PUT CHAIRS DOWN AND AREN'T EVEN THERE OVERNIGHT AND SHOW UP IN THE MORNING...I HOPE YOU GET YOUR LITTLE THRILL FROM YOUR SHOES AND EXTRA RESELL MONEY BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER KARMA WILL COME BACK AROUND AND HIT YOU BIGTIME.
Why didn't you just scream all that in person at the spot?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry... I'll wait.................."

I too thought this when I read it. Like... SO these people we're right there in front of him and he gets on NT to say something...?
something was said, cops even came.  the cops and management didn't do what they should've and the outlet wasn't going to sell to ANYONE if things didn't calm down.  it's funny how the people with authority are too scared to do what's right.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I think the common misconception here is that the Banned I's are almost identical to the OG's, 94's or even the 01's. Obviously, each model has had their differences but the banned I's are not as close to the older models than people are thinking. I can honestly say that the Banned I's have a softer leather than any of those pairs that released before this. It's a super-soft distressed leather that I haven't seen used very often. In fact, the last shoe that comes to mind is the black/grey Retro I's that released a couple years back.

Here's pics of my pairs minus the Banned I's:

94's

01's

DMP's

Straps

If I get a chance this weekend, I'll do some comparison side by side shots of all of 'em.
Would those be considered stock room pics????
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  Sorry I had to throw that out there lol

I'm really hoping my connect can come through for me, but honestly if I don't get them it's not the end of the world. I mean I'll be bummed but I'm looking forward to the black cement 3s coming out later which will be easier to get than these.

I like the distressed look of them and prefer the Nike Air tag as opposed to the Jumpman logo. I also prefer the red x's cause they sort of look painted on where the black ones look too 'perfect', also I prefer there not to be a Jumpman logo on the heel either. These look fairly close to the OG in terms of the whole 'banned' concept and that's mostly why I like them.

So bummed Nike Outlets in Michigan didn't get these. I'm thinking about selling my two pairs of DMP's to go towards copping a pair on eBay for $300.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

So bummed Nike Outlets in Michigan didn't get these. I'm thinking about selling my two pairs of DMP's to go towards copping a pair on eBay for $300.

Wait till the hype goes down.  After two weeks im sure these will be under 200 at least float around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom