Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by sincere

Man, I still can't find me a size 13. Asked a dude last night if he would cop some for me. He doesn't wear my size or anything and told me that it was a one pair limit, but he posted a picture of 4 pairs all different sizes and even a size 13. Darn shame man. Is a size 13 too much to ask for.

Oh yeah, props to those of you who tried to help me out. One love!
pimp.gif

Riverhead didnt even have a size 13 for sale unless it was one of the few pairs they were missing

They didn't, they got shipped to another store haha.
And if that was to me aswell, I camped at Riverhead and only got one.(since you hit me up as well). Good luck with your cop though.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by sneakhead361

Sawgrass was no hassle, they received 150 pairs. Which I thought they would get less.

AWWWW MANNN!
mad.gif
 I used to live in SouthFL and worked at the starbuck in that mall. I even applied for nike when i found out they were building one! no luck. 
Riverdale Road wrote:
Damn no love for us GA folks. Sucks
 Except with the hares there is NEVER any love for us Ga folks
frown.gif

(p.s. I hear were finnaly getting a HOH so cheer up 
wink.gif
)

Yeah my homeboy told me its coming to the mall 5 min from the crib. Southlake

With the price on ebay about to take a giant hit, what IS the outlet's return policy? I wonder if the people that bought to resell won't just return them within the return period if the $500-$600 sales don't appear.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Yup, that's Sawgrass.
 "Rumor has it that someone on Nike Talk leaked all the release info and Corporate got pissed."
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Inside The Sneaker Box[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I don't believe that ..... I sincerely doubt that NT can piss JB off that badly
Me neither, but would be
pimp.gif
if true
Lol, how does that make sense?

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Man, I still can't find me a size 13. Asked a dude last night if he would cop some for me. He doesn't wear my size or anything and told me that it was a one pair limit, but he posted a picture of 4 pairs all different sizes and even a size 13. Darn shame man. Is a size 13 too much to ask for.

Oh yeah, props to those of you who tried to help me out. One love!
pimp.gif

Riverhead didnt even have a size 13 for sale unless it was one of the few pairs they were missing

They didn't, they got shipped to another store haha.
And if that was to me aswell, I camped at Riverhead and only got one.(since you hit me up as well). Good luck with your cop though.
No it wasn't to you either. It was to the person who said that he didn't get them, and then posted a picture with not only my size, but 3 other size as well. You're good brotha.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by apthekid

Or Philly...damn son...
Shoepalace dude looks like he can eat the whole line up and then some... Picture Big Worm but fatter. Them skinny lightweight cats weren't gonna say a DAMN thing.
laugh.gif
bigworm.jpg

Exactly
laugh.gif

On a side note

You know how you guys been getting on that overweight dude who had the 3s that cracked on the first wear.
roll.gif

I swear it's SP dudes homie.  His 09 True Blues had the pancake effect screaming for help!
laugh.gif

I second that! All these guys saying "I would've spoke up"! Yea right. SP dude is the manager at hilltop SP. He's prob 300 but can bench 400.

I'm kinda hoping that he still comes through for me. Hopefully the resell bug didn't get to him.

Cant find them for under $350 on my local Craigslist, Sucks that I had to work today and miss out...

the quality of the banned 1 leather is better than that of the high straps by far.
it definitely has nicer leather than any recent 1 retros and possibly most jordan retros in recent years.

some small banned 1 differences worth mentioning:
-more comfortable
-taller rear ankle support
-taller & more padded tongue
-softer tongue material
-insole has thicker and more supportive padding
-the wings logo is bigger

img6048w.jpg

img6038v.jpg

img6040q.jpg

img6045d.jpg

img6042.jpg

img6044z.jpg

img6043a.jpg

img6046r.jpg

img6041v.jpg

img6047nw.jpg

I just had 2 NT'ers offer to sell me a pair of size 13's, I offered $200. Does that sound about right? In my honest opinion it does to me, but a lot of peoples still bring up eBay prices and etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but what do you guy's think? I don't care about eBay prices, so that argument doesn't sway my decision and at the end of the day, I'm looking for a "fair" deal from one of these 2. Whats a good price?

I just had 2 NT'ers offer to sell me a pair of size 13's, I offered $200. Does that sound about right? In my honest opinion it does to me, but a lot of peoples still bring up eBay prices and etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but what do you guy's think? I don't care about eBay prices, so that argument doesn't sway my decision and at the end of the day, I'm looking for a "fair" deal from one of these 2. Whats a good price?

a "good" price is what YOU want to pay for it....if a "re-seller" has a price set too high,keep it moving. cause the next man will surely drop the $ on em if that price is a "good" price to them

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Shoepalace dude looks like he can eat the whole line up and then some... Picture Big Worm but fatter. Them skinny lightweight cats weren't gonna say a DAMN thing.
laugh.gif
bigworm.jpg

Exactly
laugh.gif

On a side note

You know how you guys been getting on that overweight dude who had the 3s that cracked on the first wear.
roll.gif

I swear it's SP dudes homie.  His 09 True Blues had the pancake effect screaming for help!
laugh.gif

I second that! All these guys saying "I would've spoke up"! Yea right. SP dude is the manager at hilltop SP. He's prob 300 but can bench 400.
Yup they are all like 6'3" 300+ lbs.  I'm 6'0" 190 and I would of got tossed to the side like a rag doll
laugh.gif

I still got mine, but just in case this happens I got to learn to light up the eyes, word to 3 ninjas
roll.gif

Other dude who missed out on his 13 was huge (nomo) too and he still didn't step.  I think he was by himself though and SP dude was atleast 20 deep

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

laugh.gif
bigworm.jpg

Exactly
laugh.gif

On a side note

roll.gif

laugh.gif

WHAT DOES HOW MUCH HE BENCH HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? IF HE WANTS TO FIGHT ME OVER SOME SHOES GO RIGHT AHEAD BUT DAMN SURE I'M NOT GONNA JUST SIT AND NOT SAY ANYTHING. I MAY GET BEAT BUT &*%$ IT, AT LEAST I SAID SOMETHING. IF SO, THEN I'LL BE PRESSING CHARGES, IN THE END HE'LL END UP PAYING FOR MY PAIR
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

From the pic my cousin sent me that looks like it was at Sawgrass ....

Yup, that's Sawgrass.
 "Rumor has it that someone on Nike Talk leaked all the release info and Corporate got pissed."
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Inside The Sneaker Box[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I don't believe that ..... I sincerely doubt that NT can piss JB off that badly
I don't believe it either.  Besides, I was BS'ing with a TON of people on line and to tell you the truth I was the only one who got his info off of NT.  Everyone and their mother was calling around to every outlet in Florida asking if they were getting these in.  What's the difference if we get the info from NT or straight from the store?

Perhaps Nike should rethink the way they do things like this in the future.  Just a ton of bad things happening countrywide with this release on the end of Nike employees.  Lies...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom