Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Killajay209

too bad i'm working on weds./ but i know Vacaville will be jam pack lol

Is Vacaville the only norcal outlet getting them? 
nerd.gif
Since I'm out of school I'm thinking about making the drive from Sac, but I'd really feel like a loser waiting in line hella early with everyone and it's not even a guarantee I'd get my size
ohwell.gif

Not about dudes not having jobs. I work
With teens a bunch of them just graduated and they got the dough to spend it. So the math is 6
Teens plus they rolling deep at least 5 friends each so 6x5=30 pair. I don't know how they doing it but if they do it more power to
Em. One got a customer already off eBay one person wants to buy 5 pair from him he sold em
For 250 and the dude paypaled him the money already. Hes not using his dough. That's good business for him!

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

nerd.gif
Since I'm out of school I'm thinking about making the drive from Sac, but I'd really feel like a loser waiting in line hella early with everyone and it's not even a guarantee I'd get my size
ohwell.gif
Yes, come on man "a loser", nobody said these would come easy. You should be happy that Vaca is getting em, I'd go if I was in Sac, its not even that far. Remember that you can always trade for your size or buy two and sell the other one to make up for the cost of your pair. 

Good luck....

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
Yes, come on man "a loser", nobody said these would come easy. You should be happy that Vaca is getting em, I'd go if I was in Sac, its not even that far. Remember that you can always trade for your size or buy two and sell the other one to make up for the cost of your pair. 

Good luck....

laugh.gif
maybe "loser" was too harsh, but I see your point.  It's not really the 30 minute drive that kills me, it's the $4/gal gas
30t6p3b.gif
and the fact that almost every shoe head/reseller in norcal will be there trying to get their pairs as well.  I'll probably end up going though, good luck to you as well if you haven't secured your pair already
pimp.gif

Just got back from locus groove GA outlet, when I asked employees. Looked at me like i was trying to buy cocaine.Of course they said they had no clue. And were sick of people calling and asking.Total douches.Happy hunting.

Originally Posted by BillOnes

Just got back from locus groove GA outlet, when I asked employees. Looked at me like i was trying to buy cocaine.Of course they said they had no clue. And were sick of people calling and asking.Total douches.Happy hunting.

do you mean locust grove?

i have at least 5 people ask me if my pair was for sale

unless i get another pair in my true size the pair i have is not for sale

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Good luck....

laugh.gif
maybe "loser" was too harsh, but I see your point.  It's not really the 30 minute drive that kills me, it's the $4/gal gas
30t6p3b.gif
and the fact that almost every shoe head/reseller in norcal will be there trying to get their pairs as well.  I'll probably end up going though, good luck to you as well if you haven't secured your pair already
pimp.gif

I live about an hour away also /there's no such thing as being a loser waiting in line/ its just wanting and making sure you get ur pair

Can someone on here address why South Chicago said no phone orders until Wednesday after they released them, but with in two hours they were sold out due to phone orders?  I called before the store opened on that Monday and then again when they opened and was told no phone orders.  Went about my day and check the thread and noticed it had blown up and said to myself before I clicked on the thread, must be dudes complaining about no phone orders.  Click on the thread and BAM, dudes talking about how long they were on hold.  Someone please tell me what happened here.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Yes typo Lucust Groove

sucks that i have to work that day but i may have to give my brother a couple dollars to stand in line for me!

Originally Posted by go rilla

Just got back from locus groove GA outlet, when I asked employees. Looked at me like i was trying to buy cocaine. Of course they said they had no clue. And were sick of people calling and asking. Total douches. Happy hunting.

Yes typo Lucust Groove
gotta love it when people are idiots and try to sound smart by correcting someon on crap, like you didnt know what he meant

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i have at least 5 people ask me if my pair was for sale

unless i get another pair in my true size the pair i have is not for sale

I don't think they're releasing them in baby sizes.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Can someone on here address why South Chicago said no phone orders until Wednesday after they released them, but with in two hours they were sold out due to phone orders?  I called before the store opened on that Monday and then again when they opened and was told no phone orders.  Went about my day and check the thread and noticed it had blown up and said to myself before I clicked on the thread, must be dudes complaining about no phone orders.  Click on the thread and BAM, dudes talking about how long they were on hold.  Someone please tell me what happened here.

So south chi is getting them again on the 1st????

So let me get this straight 'coz after browsing 10 pages back...
This will only release in Outlet Stores?... 
happy.gif

And not every Outlet Stores will get them?... So are they B-Grades? 
happy.gif

Will this release for retail? (FTL, FNL, Nike Towns, & NDC... etc.)

-Thanks

This release is crazier than the olympics. If i can't get some for retail or close to it, I'mma jsut get 01s. Theres no point to pay a grip for these unless you like these over 01s

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

i know cats going to mass from ny because their limit is 2 per customer... 4 hour drive they trying to cop the store out... leaving ny tuesday night and camping till store opening.
idk what oulet your talking about but the only one in mass is 1 per customer now because of all the calls about them

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

So south chi is getting them again on the 1st????

I do not know about that just trying to see why they ended up doing phone orders when they told many others that they were not doing them until 48 hours later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom