Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Mikey23

Dude wanting 295$ is on crack.

Is he?

And I admittely purchased multiple pairs - with some respect (I waited for others to cop before I got back in line). Times have changed, fellas. It is what it is.

DF!!!
To dudes complaining about the $295 price tag... If you were able to pickup multiple pairs what is a "reasonable" price that you'd sell for??? Just curious.

220 max is a very reasonable price for these, they were only 109.

I think that I finally have my size 13 thanks to an NTer. I will let ya'll know for sure when I get them in the mail.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

I think that I finally have my size 13 thanks to an NTer. I will let ya'll know for sure when I get them in the mail.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Congrats homie. Dudes get bugeyed when they see the profit they can make from reselling, but in the long run you gain so much more by helping someone out.

Originally Posted by adtheone

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Is he?

And I admittely purchased multiple pairs - with some respect (I waited for others to cop before I got back in line). Times have changed, fellas. It is what it is.

DF!!!
To dudes complaining about the $295 price tag... If you were able to pickup multiple pairs what is a "reasonable" price that you'd sell for??? Just curious.

220 max is a very reasonable price for these, they were only 109.

If I was able to cop pairs I would of sold them to NTers for retail plus shipping.

And if I was selling to others, I would still let them go for cheap. Im not into the resell thing...... and if you know me, you know I ALWAYS sell my shoes for hella cheap.

They come and go.

I would pay $220 from a resller. It seems fair. All that time they wasted in line, while I slept and went to work. They spent more time waiting in line than I did working to make that $100 I will pay more on top of how much they paid. Sounds fair to me.

Or wait it out for a bunch to be returned when people who got em thinking they can make a quick buck realize they arent selling.

Best bred Retro 1 ever produced by Jordan Brand... Don't sleep... Pics BARELY do them justice. You need to hold, feel and smell these to appreciate.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

The price for these are ridiculous!!!!

I want a pair but not down with paying 175+

I'm w/ you bruh! I'll pay a little extra but anything over $200 (shipped) isn't worth it. I'd spend that money on another piece of heat missing from my collection

^^^ wow that pic makes these look so sick. hopefully i'll be able to get a pair if the price goes down
smile.gif

Was there even a Sz 15 made.??..all I see is up to Sz 14.....anybody help...because they release out here in cypress TX Friday...

Originally Posted by bwoodballa

Was there even a Sz 15 made.??..all I see is up to Sz 14.....anybody help...because they release out here in cypress TX Friday...

They still have a size 17 left at Portland.. 
They're around..

I love Jordan/Nike for doing this. One of the most memorable releases.. We just randomly got superb quality OG colorway 1s completely out of the blue. When the retail version comes out, you guys know they prices of these will skyrocket.

Dope pics and pickups peeps
I slept hard on this release. Got the 01s, straps, and dmps....so no biggie.
Question tho: did these only release at certain outlets and will there be an actual "retail" release(fnl, ndc, etc.) for these? Also, how much was retail?
Thanks

Pics like that are not only against the rules but just goes to show how stupid/selfish people are these days in the shoe game.

& funny thing is dudes be acting like they really making a killing. After gas, time standing in line, shipping, eBay & paypal fees you might come out with about $60. And I ain't rich or nothing but I aint gonna stress over making $60.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Dope pics and pickups peeps
I slept hard on this release. Got the 01s, straps, and dmps....so no biggie.
Question tho: did these only release at certain outlets and will there be an actual "retail" release(fnl, ndc, etc.) for these? Also, how much was retail?
Thanks
Released @ select outlets. Retail is $125. Outlet price was $109.

check your outlets again...my boy is in line right now at a spot that didn't sell out. They aren't all gone yet in the US...couple spots just sittin on stock. I don't know after an hour or so but I hate when dudes complain and shoes are still accessible..

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I'm w/ you bruh! I'll pay a little extra but anything over $200 (shipped) isn't worth it. I'd spend that money on another piece of heat missing from my collection
You guys are forgetting about international cats.  For collectors in Japan and China, these are just going to be worth more from a cost standpoint considering they had absolutely no access to them.  You've got guys in the states paying a G for those Tokyo 5's here, it's more or less the same thing.  I threw my other pair up on eBay and I've been getting a ton of PM's from guys overseas asking if I'll ship to them.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by Tweezy

I love Jordan/Nike for doing this. One of the most memorable releases.. We just randomly got superb quality OG colorway 1s completely out of the blue. When the retail version comes out, you guys know they prices of these will skyrocket.
THIS

Yo Drefus, my fellow bigfooter, did you get these joints?

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by ericjunior

You guys are forgetting about international cats.  For collectors in Japan and China, these are just going to be worth more from a cost standpoint considering they had absolutely no access to them.  You've got guys in the states paying a G for those Tokyo 5's here, it's more or less the same thing.  I threw my other pair up on eBay and I've been getting a ton of PM's from guys overseas asking if I'll ship to them.

Yo true story...Somebody hit me up from the Philippines trynna scoop up all my extra pairs.  International market is keeping value high on these for the time being...

But seriously, you guys trynna cop at a "reasonable" reseller price...Just be a little patient...trust thekid

YO! I'm not so sure these will drop as many of you are suggesting. I said it earlier, the game has changed gentlemen. DF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom