Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man im so pissed i didnt wake up that day to cop for retail at my local outlet. granted i would have had to wake up at 430 AM and drive 45 minutes to the outlet, but it would have been nice to have these.
on to the next pair!
me & my mans drove an hr and a half and got 4 pairs

Sup NT fam! was just wondering if a ''worn'' (nds) pair of BANNED 1's with box and all for $230 a fair price on these puppies? thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by cubanref

Is this a good deal. I send ds cement iv plus 150 for a pair of ds banned 1's? I wasn't planning on wearing my cements until around summer time and its really hard to find a pair of banned 1's for a decent price right now anyways plus I don't see cements going past 250-260 later on. Any info appreciated!

I think you should do that trade

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

no outlets near Tampa got them, i slept in
Yup. Could have gotten a friend from miami to cop a pair for me but I passed. Regret it like hell now 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Sup NT fam! was just wondering if a ''worn'' (nds) pair of BANNED 1's with box and all for $230 a fair price on these puppies? thanks in advance!

Depends on how NDS they really are. If they still look really good then that's a deal. If not then someone will still pay that much for them. 

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Depends on how NDS they really are. If they still look really good then that's a deal. If not then someone will still pay that much for them.
its worn less than a handful of times... still crispy! kinda surprised at how much a DS pair price spiked, so the smart side of me decided to find/buy them used!!
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

011413-12.png

011413-12.png

I don't know how FC acquires the data to plot these graphs, but this is what they belief the going rate is. 

Originally Posted by robxdrew

It's getting harder and harder to break out my pairs.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

If  you have pairs as in plural, you definitely should rock one. I only have one pair and I've worn mine like 4-5 times. Rock them 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by terx

How much are these going for ? ( DS )
about 450-500.

eek.gif

i can find ogs for that price i hope no ones paying that....i get quality and limitedness but dam really 

These shoes are worth it. I would pay those prices. These are quality leather shoes. I would buy these Banned 1's instead of what fools are paying for those vinyl stickered galaxy foams. This particular Jordan they executed perfectly.

I open the box every blue moon to look at them...i never keep shoes DS, but these will be DS until my bachelor party.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sanchez23

just bought some 01 bred 1s since i couldnt get my hand on these for a descent price

That's not a  bad way to go either. Those are really nice as well. I like my '01's and banned I's equally. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom