Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
had 1 pair sold them yesterday for $500.00, I'm surprised the guy bit on that. Looking at them again before selling them, I said wow the quality is great on these. But paying off my college loans > having some fancy sneakers.

^^ that's good stuff! But why the banned 1s? Lol I'm pretty sure u have couple more gems other than d banneds.

crazy prices now man... i feel like most that have these view em as a collection piece and keep em DS, ive only ever seen 2 people rock em. Would love a pair to wear

Originally Posted by Spookz312

had about 8 pairs sold em all to now be looking for another ds pair again...makes no sense

laugh.gif
 it really doesn't.

these released nowhere near me, closest place was about  8 hours away so i had to but a pair online. got mine from a NT'er for 240 and was feeling bad for paying that much.  Looks like i made out pretty good.

rockin em this summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

crazy prices now man... i feel like most that have these view em as a collection piece and keep em DS, ive only ever seen 2 people rock em. Would love a pair to wear

I've only seen one person rock them, a co-worker at the time. Said he went to the Concord Mills outlet when they dropped.Still mad at myself for not doubling up on these.

LOL @ 'talk me into getting a size 14....oh woe is me what should I do"...you know where the Buy/Sell forum is

LOL I guess I shouldn't have said it like that, seeing as there are so many in here who don't have a pair. My bad lol

Originally Posted by vipersupra

^^ that's good stuff! But why the banned 1s? Lol I'm pretty sure u have couple more gems other than d banneds.

Yea getting rid of my gems one at a time, only ones I'm keep are 3's and 4's tho LOL I love those 2 designs to death.

I really don't care for it's tumbled leather, rather have smooth. But dude im trading for the 01s on that bull, and the dude with the Banned 1 is ready.

How do these run?

Ended up getting the banned 1's, gotta say I love these. Best quality Jordan I've had since 2004. Detail is mind blowing.

Where did you see me say I liked tumbled leather? I said I love the quality. If they were smooth it would've been a flawless. Still not better then the '01s doesn't mean I hate em.
:smokin

You said you didn't care for tumbled leather, but whatever. I'd take these over the '01's anyday...and I DID own the OG's. To each their own. Like I said in an older post, I'd take these over anything other than the OG's.

You said you didn't care for tumbled leather, but whatever. I'd take these over the '01's anyday...and I DID own the OG's. To each their own. Like I said in an older post, I'd take these over anything other than the OG's.

My point exactly. I never once changed my opinion and said I liked the tumbled leather. If you'd take Banned over the '01 & '94 pair I'm not mad at you, cuz that's your preference. I'd take my '94s any day. However, all great shoes regardless.

Last edited:
I've been obsessing over these two shoes over two months already.

If I get a pair of '85 Bred to go with my '85 Chicago I will certainly never stop creaming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom